~Twenty-two~

(There is some angst at the beginning, but it'll turn into fluff at the end~ 😘)

(Previous chapter)

"I promise..."

———————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

Jungkook is now in his 5 months of carrying his and Jimin's little boy, but let's just say...it has not been easy for the both of them.

"JIMIN!!" Jungkook yelled out as he thrashed on the couch.

Jimin sighed deeply as he took his headphones off of his head and spun around in his chair with an annoyed look on his face.

"Yes?" Jimin mumbled as he rubbed his temples softly, groaning from his headache. Jimin was very stressed for the past 2 weeks because he has been getting calls from his job non-stop because he has been skipping his workdays far too often. While he was skipping work, he was making sure that Jungkook was getting the right amount of attention and cuddles in his life.

But now, that had to come to an end when the company threatened to fire Jimin on a Friday afternoon. It had been about 3 days since that day happened, and now Jimin was inside his recording studio with Jungkook sitting on the couch because Jungkook wanted to be around Jimin. (can you really blame him though?)

"Are you almost finished?" Jungkook asked as he ran his hand over the leather couch.

Jimin shook his head no before he turned around in his chair so that he was facing his computer again, "I'll be done in 5 minutes..." he mumbled as he rubbed his eyes to try to get rid of the heavy feeling in them.

"But you said that 5 minutes ago!" Jungkook whined as he slightly kicked his feet. Jimin groaned and spun around to look at Jungkook.

"Jungkook, I love you, but can you please be quiet for 2 minutes?"

Jungkook scowled at Jimin and crossed his arms over his chest. Jimin could feel the tension burning his skin as he took his headphones off and leaned back in his chair. He slowly turned his chair with his foot to look at Jungkook who was avoiding to make eye contact with him.

"Jungkook..." Jimin said softly.

Silence.

"C'mon Jungkook...look at me" Jimin said as he sat up on his chair.

Jungkook rolled his eyes but he placed his hands on his lap and faced Jimin.

"If I could go over there and leave kisses all over your face, I would" Jimin spoke sincerely.

"But, I just need you to sit there and look pretty  so I can finish this track, okay?"

Jungkook mumbled out a stubborn "fine" as he leaned back onto the couch before he muttered out, "liar..." under his breath.

Jimin heard this which made him look at him with a shocked expression.

"What?" Jimin questioned.

Jungkook stood up from the couch as he took a step towards Jimin, "Now you want me to talk?" He spat.

"Jungkook stop..." Jimin said.