~Nine~

(Previous chapter)

What Jungkook didn't know was that he had a surprise waiting for him soon...and although it would scare him for a short amount of time, it would bring him joy...

———————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

"M-master! Please stop!"

"No... liars get punished..."

"P-please..."

"Stop it...

"S-save me...."

"Eomma..."

Jungkook jumped up from the cold covers, tears streaming down his face. Jungkook shakily breathed out a breath he didn't even know he was holding as he examined his surroundings.

Jimin's room....

Jungkook closed his eyes and grabbed fistfuls of his hair as images from last night flashed inside his mind...

"P-please master!"

"I'm begging you stop!"

Jungkook was shaking violently as he sobbed quietly. Jungkook felt pain wash over him as he sat up completely on the bed.

Jungkook mustered up all of his strength and pushed himself off of the bed. The result of him doing that lead him to falling down on the cold, wooden floor as he sobbed in pain. Through tears, Jungkook weakly crawled his way to the bathroom that was inside the dull bedroom.

Jungkook pushed open the door and grabbed the edges of the countertop as he pushed himself off of the ground. Once Jungkook stood up, his back slightly hunched, he looked up into the mirror.

Oh how he wished he didn't...

Marks of black and blue were scattered everywhere on his body. The blood had dried on his lips whenever Jimin kissed him... Jungkook's tears silently flowed down as he hesitantly reached up to touch his neck.

Jungkook flinched his hand back down when he felt the stinging pain that appeared when he placed his hand on the bruising marks on his neck. Jungkook felt queasy as he continued to stare at his damaged body, his stomach kept doing twists and turns as he turned a bit green.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he quickly opened the closed toilet top and released whatever he had ate last night. The burning sensation in his throat only made him cry more as all he could feel was pain.

"Eommaaaaa" Jungkook whined as he hunched over the toilet.

"I-it it h-h-hurts!" Jungkook cried as he wanted his beautiful Eomma to appear behind him, with a gentle hand on his back, telling him that it'll be okay...

But it wasn't...

Jungkook calmed down after a full 20 minuets and finally got up from his place in front of the toilet. Jungkook cringed slightly from the unsatisfying taste in his mouth as he flushed the toilet. Jungkook went back into the bedroom, limping slightly as he picked up his disregarded clothes and put them on.

He hesitated slightly as his hand hovered over the doorknob.

"What if master is there?"

"Am I safe?"

"I'm scared...."

Jungkook teared up slightly as he gathered up the courage to open the door, revealing the dark hallway. Jungkook held his breath as he tiptoed to his bedroom. He closed the door to his bedroom softly as he walked over to his bathroom and brushed his teeth.