~Twenty-six~ (Jin's past)

(I'll tell you when to play the music)

This chapter will explain the last sentence in the last chapter which was...

"He knew what it was like to loose a child..."

This will explain how Jin lost a child, and the struggles he had gone through and how he is what he is today in this book.

I would like to say that I appreciate and love every single one you 💜 All of your comments are the reason I even bother to wake up in the morning because they always bring a smile to my face whenever you guys ask for an update, and I would like to say thank you~

Anyways, grab your tissues, food, and some water...because this will be a long one.

—————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

~six years ago~

"Seokjin!"

The 18 year old boy jumped up in surprise once he heard the familiar booming voice that was not too far away from him. Jin turned around to see his mother inside her black convertible, holding a brown lunch bag that had a noticeable heart drawn onto it with a black sharpie. Jin's face flushed when he heard a couple of snickers coming from the large group that he was recently talking to.

Including his boyfriend

"Eomma~" Jin whined as he walked up to the car.

"You're embarrassing me, and I could've gotten food for myself" He said with a cute pout on his face, making his mother coo loudly.

"And let you get all those unnecessary calories from the disgusting school lunch? Nope, I don't think so" She said with a disgusted look.

Jin rolled his eyes and turned his head to the side when he heard his boyfriend walk up to him.

"Babe, we'll be at the cafeteria, meet us there?" He asked as he held Jin's waist. Jin held back the gasp that was coming up his throat from the action as he stared at the taller males brown eyes.

"S-sure, I'll be there in a bit Kiyoung" Jin muttered as a slight blush appeared on his face.

The said boy smiled softly before he pecked Jin's lips and waved to Jin's mother before he jogged off towards his friends.

"Who's he?" Jin's mother asked as her face expression turned even more cheerful than it already was.

"M-my boyfriend..." Jin said timidly as he bit his bottom lip nervously.

Jin's mother hummed softly before she handed the brown lunch bag to Jin, "Have a nice day! Love you!" She said before she blew him a kiss and drove off.

Jin waved at the car until it was no longer in sight and started walking towards the huge building. Once Jin stepped foot into the cafeteria, he saw his boyfriend munching on some mashed potatoes which made his cheeks puff out as he chewed. Jin grinned and sneaked up behind him with his hands slightly stretching out onto his sides.

Once he was close enough to his back, he covered the blonde haired boy's eyes, making him slightly jump at the surprising action.

"Guess who~" Jin sang as he leaned onto his boyfriend's back.

"Hmm" Kiyoung tapped his chin, acting as if he was thinking.

"Well...Smells like vanilla and coconuts, soo?" Kiyoung turned around in Jin's hold, eyes still closed, and wrapped his arms around Jin's slim waist.