~Twenty-Seven~

Hopefully y'all right now:

Are you guys happy that I updated?

Please say yes :,)

(Previous chapter)

"Ma-mama!"

———————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)
(Time skip: 2 weeks)

Jimin blinked his eyes open when he didn't feel the usual entrancing warmth of his lover by his side as he stretched his arm out on the bed, only to feel the cold bedsheets. Jimin sat up from his position on the bed and groaned as he stretched his arms.

"Jungkook?" He called out, his voice raspy from his sleep. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows when he didn't get a response, so he hopped out of bed and opened the door before he walked down the stairs.

Jimin's feet were padding softly against the wood flooring of the stairs, before he came to a stop when he saw Jungkook sitting on the couch.

And his heart broke...

Jungkook was looking through a big journal that Jimin had bought for Jungkook's birthday because he remembered how Jungkook adorably begged for one. And once his birthday came around, Jungkook immediately took the sonogram photos of Jaehyun and glued them inside.

Each photo was the development of Jaehyun, but instead of 9, there were six.

There will only be six....

Jimin could hear Jungkook's soft whimpers, signaling him that the younger was crying. Jimin didn't hesitate to go to Jungkook's side and wrap his arms tightly around his tiny waist, Jungkook hugging back seconds later.

"Shhh, let it out, it's okay..." Jimin's voice cracked as tears bubbled up in his eyes. Jungkook's cries got louder, burying his tear soaked face into the crook of Jimin's neck, but Jimin could care less. Jimin cradled Jungkook into his arms, whispering sweet nothings into his ear as he slowly took the scrapbook away from Jungkook's arms.

"H-hyung..." Jungkook choked out as he clenched his t-shirt with his hand, gripping onto the soft fabric as his red, puffy eyes stared into Jimin's.

"I-it hurts..." He whispered as he patted his chest, the area where his heart was.

"It hurts so much..." He whispered as he wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck, his emotions going to the max as he cried.

Jimin let a few tears fall down his cheeks and he kissed Jungkook's temple, swaying them both side to side on the leather couch. Jungkook removed his head from Jimin's shoulder and sniffled softly, opening his mouth to speak as he stared into Jimin's eyes.

"W-why does everyone leave me?" Jungkook mumbled but Jimin could still hear the sadness in his lover's voice as he tightened his hold around him.

"Don't say that..." Jimin spoke.

Jungkook shook his head and wiped away his tears, only for new ones to appear seconds after as he stared down at his fingers.

"I-it's true...My eomma, my appa, J-Jaehyun..." Jungkook's voice trailed off as he lifted his head up to stare into Jimin's chocolate orbs.

"Later, you will too..."

Jimin's eyes widened and he put Jungkook's head on his shoulder, hugging him tightly.

"Don't you ever say that, you and I both know that will never happen, so don't ever think about that..." Jimin spoke, his voice cracking up slightly as he held back the sobs that he desperately wanted to release.

How could this happen to them?

Why did it have to their child...?

The two males flinched when Jimin's phone started going off, signaling them that someone was calling the older of the two. Jungkook looked up at Jimin with his big doe eyes making Jimin kiss his forehead softly before he took his phone out and answered, not bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Hello?" He spoke as he held up the phone to his ear. Jungkook listened to Jimin talk, whimpering when he felt Jimin's arm tighten up around his waist. Jimin heard Jungkook and mumbled out an apology before he continued talking to whoever was on the other line of the phone.

"A-are you sure?" Jimin asked, removing Jungkook from his lap and getting up to grab shoes for Jungkook and himself.

"A-Alright...thank you...We'll be there in 10 minutes...Goodbye" Jimin ended the call and threw the phone down to the couch, making sure not to hit Jungkook of course. Jungkook hesitantly walked up to his lover and laid his hand on his bicep.

"J-Jimin, who was that?" Jungkook asked, cupping Jimin's cheeks when he realized he wasn't looking at him. Jimin closed his eyes and leaned into Jungkook's warm touch, taking a deep breath as he held Jungkook's hand before he opened his eyes, staring into Jungkook's curious eyes until he spoke.

"They found the other driver..."

———————————————————————
SHORT AS FUCK

I KNOW, PUNISH ME FOR MY SINS

OVER 700 WORDS, IT'S UNACCEPTABLE TO ME BECAUSE I WANT TO BE ABLE TO WRITE FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS BECAUSE Y'ALL MAKE ME HAPPY, AND I SHOULD THANK YOU BUT THIS CHAPTER SUCKS.

I'm sorry~

Imma be honest, I started writing this on February 23rd. (A day before I published chapter twenty six) and I'm about to publish it right now on March 3rd. :,)))

DISAPPOINTING 😭

I have an Algebra test on Tuesday, so wish me luck :,)

I purple you~~! 💜