~Thirty-eight~

(a.n. y'all better comment because some shit's about to happen)
(Previous chapter)

Together.

————————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

It was a sunny morning, the couple unconsciously embracing each other in their sleep with their legs tangled up against one another. It was wasn't long until Jimin woke up, stretching out his tense muscles before looking down at his beautiful boyfriend. The younger's cheeks were squished against the pillow that he was laying on and his brown hair rested perfectly against his forehead, the tips almost touching his thick eyelashes.

Soft breaths escaped from his nose and Jimin cupped his cheek before leaning down to place a gentle kiss on his pouty lips. The tiny, but heartwarming action, made Jungkook wake up, releasing a whine from his lips as he rubbed his eyes with his fists to get rid of any sleep in them. He groggily opened his eyes and his cute almond shaped eyes lit up right when he saw his beloved boyfriend staring down at him as if he were the only person in the world.

"Good morning...." Jimin's voice was hoarse from just waking up and Jungkook would admit, that it sounded very, very sexy. Jungkook's eyes fluttered shut when he felt Jimin attach his lips to his own again. Jungkook smiled against the kiss and deepened the kiss by holding Jimin's broad shoulders with his hands.

The kiss was sweet, and gentle at first, but over time it gradually became passionate and neither of the two wanted to pull away. They were now sitting up on the bed as Jimin placed his hands on Jungkook's hips. Jungkook ended up scooting up to where he was straddling Jimin's thighs, wrapping his arms around his lover's neck as their tongues rubbed against one another's. Jungkook moaned against Jimin's mouth when he felt his hardening member rub against his clothed one and he felt the desire to please his boyfriend as he grind his lower half against Jimin's.

Jimin groaned and moved his hands to Jungkook's waist to his ass, squeezing the squishable flesh as he buckled his hips up. Jungkook moved his hands to the bottom of Jimin's shirt and Jimin lifted his arms above his head, so Jungkook could slip the piece of fabric off his body.

Jungkook scooted up closer towards Jimin and cupped his face with his hands, desperate to feel Jimin's lips against his more than ever. Jimin gently pushed Jungkook down on the bed and went in between his legs, their lips still connected as he removed Jungkook's shirt.

They finally removed their lips from each other and they stared into each other's eyes, lips parted slightly as they panted softly. Jimin licked his lips and trailed kisses on Jungkook's neck, releasing a soft moan from the sensitive boy as his back arched above the mattress.

Jungkook's face flushed when he felt Jimin slid his pajama pants off. Jungkook dragged his bottom lip with his teeth as he wrapped his legs around Jimin's waist, shocking the older as he looked down at his boyfriend. Jungkook's hair was sexily pushed back, showing off his slightly sweaty forehead. His eyes held desire and love in them as he had his teeth bit down on his bottom lip.

Jimin's so damn lucky.

Jimin cupped Jungkook's cheek and kissed his forehead lovingly, "I'm going to make love to again, okay? Tell me to stop if it's too much..."

His voice was so calm, and gentle. Jungkook loved his voice so damn much. Jungkook nodded his head and closed his eye shyly when Jimin began kissing his neck again.