~Twelve~

(Previous chapter)

"I have my ways..." He mumbled before he stepped on the gas pedal.

———————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

Jimin was surprised that Jungkook didn't get them killed as they finally arrived to their home. Jimin had his eyes wide open and he was gripping onto the leather seats for dear life as he slowly turned his head to the side to look at Jungkook. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows once his eyes were locked into the younger's figure.

Jungkook had his left hand over his tummy and the opposite hand over his mouth as he tightly closed his eyes. Jimin hesitatingly reached his hand out, in order to rest it on Jungkook's shoulder, but he flinched when Jungkook yanked the keys out of the ignition and sprinted towards the door. Jungkook was breathing heavily while he was unlocking the door, he looked over his shoulder to see Jimin hurriedly getting out of the car as he walked towards Jungkook.

Jungkook finally unlocked the door and ran inside the house, Jimin was calling for him but he ignored it as he opened the door to the bathroom and hunched over the toilet, gagging loudly as he released god knows what he ate. Jimin tried to open the door to the bathroom, but he furrowed his eyebrows when he found out it was locked. Jimin rolled his eyes before he started to pound the door.

"Jungkook! Open the door!" Jimin commanded as he fumbled with the doorknob. Jimin narrowed his eyes at the door once he could hear some strange noises once he stopped messing with the doorknob.

"N-no...I-I'm Okay! Wait I-in the-" Jungkook couldn't finish his sentence once he felt the burning sensation go up his throat, and down the toilet. Jimin scoffed softly before his face softened once he heard Jungkook whimper. Jimin felt a sharp pang of guilt wash over him as he trudged inside the kitchen, he felt like he caused to much pain to Jungkook as he grabbed the first aid kit and set it on the counter. Jimin stared down at the first aid kit as memories overflowed his brain from the first time he had to use one.

(Flashback)

"Jiminie... It's okay sweetheart, I can do it" The women softly said as she gripped a nearby pillow to ease the pain. The small boy looked up at her with big eyes before he softly placed the soaked cotton ball onto her wrist. The women winced loudly, but she tried to hide it once her son looked up at her worriedly.

"You're hurt mommy, so I'm going to help you..." he mumbled softly as he grabbed some bandages that were inside the first aid kit, and gently wrapping it around the bruised wrist. Jimin slowly lifted her wrist up and placed it in front of his lips before he gave it a gentle kiss, looking up at his mother as he smiled.

"This way, it'll get better faster!" He said brightly, his eyes forming into little crescents that his mother adored. The women gently moved small strands of hair that were in his eyes, out of his face as she stared down at Jimin fondly.

"I love you..." she whispered before she pulled Jimin into a hug.

(End of Flashback)

Jimin didn't realize he was shaking before he felt a gentle hand on his shoulder, and a soft voice rang in his ear before he turned around.

"Master, please sit down..." Jungkook mumbled before he grabbed the small box with his hands. Jimin blinked his eyes a few times before he slowly nodded his head and walked over to the table, pulling out a chair before he sat down. Jungkook nervously walked over to where Jimin sat and placed the first aid kit in front of him, pulling out whatever he needed to care for Jimin's eye.