Shameful promo and a smol storytime

wHaT's Up biTcHes?

Today was the day that I was going to take my algebra benchmark and I was honestly feeling so ready.

I studied, I went over the damn worksheet, BITCH I ENGRAVED IT TO MY BRAIN.

But guess the FUCK what.

I did 7 questions in about 10 minutes (the total amount of questions were 54)
SO I WAS FEELING PRETTY DAMN GOOD BUT THEN.

I STARTED BREATHING REALLY HEAVILY, MY VISION WAS TURNING EVEN MORE BLURRY THAN IT ALREADY IS, AND I FELT LIGHTHEADED AS FUCK.

So, I raised my hand and the teacher in the room was like "yes?" And I said "I don't feel so good"

(Dammit that reminded me of infinity war and I'm trying not to cry now)

ANYWAYS, she was like "okay follow me" AND BITCH I STUMBLED.

LIKE I LITERALLY COULDN'T KEEP MY BALANCE, I WAS SWAYING LIKE I WAS ON DRUGS.

She led me into the hallway and she told another teacher who was there that I wasn't feeling very well and the lady in the hallway was like "nurse?" And I nodded my head and my vision turned BLACK.

It was like I was in the sky during nighttime BECAUSE IT WAS SO DAMN DARK.

Anyways, I started falling and tripping like I was drunk and I swear to lord Jesus I was about to faint.

And then, the little party that my stomach was having.....

Went up my throat and down onto the carpet :)

In other words, ya girl threw up.

WHAT IRRITATED ME WAS THAT THE LADY IN THE HALLWAY REPEATED HERSELF "nurse?" AND I WAS LIKE:

"Nah, I just threw up in front of you with my vision blurred by darkness, it's no big deal"

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK? OBVIOUSLY I WASN'T OKAY.

Anyways, the lady led me to the nurse and the nurse was like "just sign in right here" and I reached my hand out for the pen and I missed 😂

My hand was like YEET.

Then the nurse noticed how shitty I looked and said that she would sign me in, thanks girlie.

She told me to go into the bathroom if I needed to AND BITCH I RAN AND EMPTIED THE REST OF WHAT CAME UP.

Idk if you guys care, but like, the only thing I ate today was cereal, soo...I'm never eating that again.

The guy who was assisting the nurse gave me toothpaste and a disposable toothbrush which I found sweet so gracias.

And my sister picked me up.

AND NOW, I'm home :)

I have to take the test on Thursday now because I have the reading Staar tomorrow so that's fun.

I ate at 7 because I woke up at like 6:30 and got ready and shit, and it's like 2:30ish from where I'm from and I haven't eaten ANYTHING for 7 hours :')

Just the damn cereal that went back up.

I don't want to leave my room because I don't to be murdered. Lemme tell you about that.

I went out my room to go to the bathroom and I remembered SPECIFICALLY, that my mother's room was opened because I could see her bed and her bathroom. But bitch-

OHHHH BITCH

When I finished doing my business and I walked out of the bathroom to go in my room...

It

Was

Closed

I'm literally so dramatic but I shit you not THAT THE FUCKING DOOR CLOSED SOMEHOW WHILE I WAS IN THE BATHROOM.

What's weird is that I didn't hear it close? 🤔

And I would've heard it creaking because I've lived here my whole damn life so the house is a bit old. (14 years)

Imma just wait until my sister's home so I can go to the kitchen and eat.

Also,

It's out

It's out

That's what he said ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

alright I should leave because that was-

LOVE YA 😘