~Fourteen~

(Previous chapter)

"Make him cry again, and I'll slap you until the depths of the Earth"

———————————————————————
(Two months later)

"Alright Mr. Jeon, if you could just lift up your shirt to your chest please...." The doctor asked politely as she held a wand that was connected to the machine next to them. Jungkook excitedly grabbed the hem of his white t-shirt and pulled it up to his chest. The doctor held up a bottle that had a blue substance in it, making Jungkook quirk his eyebrow at it.

"Oh, this will be cold, brace yourself" The doctor warned before applying the substance on top of Jungkook's belly. Jungkook hissed and closed his eyes tightly in response, frantically grabbing for something until he grabbed onto something soft. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes to see Jin holding his hand tightly as he stared down at the younger.

Taehyung was standing behind them, giggling from Jungkook's reaction from the chilly substance.

"I apologize" She said as she chuckled at Jungkook's reaction as well.

"Now...let's see..." She muttered under her breath as she gently placed the wand onto Jungkook's stomach, dragging it around until her eyes lit up.

"There you are~" She cooed at the screen before she turned the sonogram around so all three males could see.

"Do you see that tiny little bean?" She asked as she pointed to a grey blob. Jungkook nodded his head "yes" as he tightened his grip on Jin's hand.

"That's your baby" She said softly as she smiled down at Jungkook who had tears in his eyes.

"T-that's h-him?" Jungkook squeaked out as he stared at the screen with adoration. The doctor nodded before she turned the screen to it's usual position, tapping some keys before she took out some tissues from a drawer and wiped away the remaining substance on Jungkook's stomach. Jungkook smiled widely at his friends as tears dripped down his cheeks, making them awe at how adorable Jungkook was acting.

"How do you know it's a he?" The doctor questioned once she gave him the sonogram pictures. Jungkook giggled before he rubbed his tummy softly, "I want it to be a boy, so I just..." Jungkook trailed off as he stared down at his unborn child. The doctor smiled at Jungkook once again before she stood up to walk them out.

After they said goodbye, they went back into Jin's white Mercedes Benz, driving off to take Jungkook back home.

"Jungkook-ah" Jin spoke cautiously as he focused on the road.

"Hmm?" Jungkook hummed as he looked out the window, watching the trees zoom by as he caressed his tiny bump.

"When are you going to tell Jimin?" Jin finished, he could see from the corner of his eye that Jungkook tensed up slightly from the random question. Jungkook slowly looked down at his tummy before he shrugged, making Taehyung groan loudly as he rubbed his temples.

"You can't just go in the house with a damn baby and say, 'hey, remember you took advantage of my body? Yeah, you got me pregnant and now you have a child. Please don't kick me out' " Taehyung said bitterly as he stared at the younger male.

"Taehyung" Jin warned.

Taehyung rolled his eyes before he shut his mouth and rested his head on the window.

"H-he won't kick me out..." Jungkook mumbled as he stared down at his shoes.

"Like hell he won't" Taehyung scowled as he furrowed his eyebrows.