~Twenty-four~

(Previous chapter)

Let's just say that Jin has to clean both of his messes by himself.

—————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

~one month later~

"Shouldn't we think of a name?"

Jimin choked on his water that he was drinking before he turned around to face Jungkook who was sitting on the couch rubbing his swollen belly. Jungkook was now in his 6 months and his stomach has gotten incredibly huge that people would mistake him for having twins.

"A-already? Are you bored of calling him bunny?" Jimin asked with a bit of sadness in his voice because he liked calling his baby 'Bunny' it sounded cute to him.

Jungkook shook his head frantically, "N-no! I love calling him that! But...it's never too bad to start something early, right?" Jungkook asked as he hit his bottom lip nervously. Jimin chuckled softly before he walked over to the couch and sat right next to Jungkook.

"No...you're right. We should start thinking of some names" Jimin said with a smile as he caressed the bump. Jungkook liked the warmth of Jimin's hands so he leaned into Jimin's body until his head was rested on his chest. Jungkook held Jimin's hand that were on his belly and rubbed their hands along his stomach.

"So...any suggestions?" Jungkook asked, playing with Jimin's hands as he waited.

Jimin looked up at the ceiling for a bit, thinking of hundreds of different names that would be for his future son.

"How about..." Jimin trailed off as he leaned into Jungkook's warmth.

"J-Jae....Hyun?"

Jungkook felt a strong kick once those words left Jimin's mouth, making the couple chuckle softly at the action.

"He likes it~" Jungkook said in a high pitched voice as he looked down at his stomach.

Jimin smiled softly making his eyes turn into small crescent as he saw the small interaction between his two loves. Jimin kissed Jungkook's head softly making the younger turn his head to the side with a grin. Jimin felt his lips curl up into a smile once he made eye contact and he leaned into Jungkook's lips, molding his lips against Jungkook's lips as he kissed him gently.

Jungkook didn't hesitate to kiss back as he tilted his head a bit to deepen the kiss. Jungkook felt a kick and he couldn't help but smile into the kiss, making Jimin giggle at Jaehyun before he separated his and Jungkook's lips.

"Yah~ Jaehyuuun, let me kiss your Eomma~" Jimin whined dramatically as he poked Jungkook's belly softly. Jungkook felt a kick as a response making him laugh at his son's aggressiveness.

"Eomma?" Jungkook questioned as he arched his eyebrow slightly.

"You're definitely the girl in this relationship. And plus..." Jimin motioned to his swollen tummy.

"You're eating for two" he said cheekily.

Jimin felt a hard force on the side of his head making him lay down on his back on the couch.