~Nineteen~ (M)

(Previous chapter)

As they made love...

——————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

Jimin kissed Jungkook softly once he threw Jungkook's shirt over his shoulder, leaving the soft fabric forgotten in the room. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck and tilted his head to the side to deepen the kiss. Jimin's body was pressed against Jungkook's as they continued kissing, which later turned more passionate as Jimin slightly tugged on Jungkook's shorts.

Jungkook gasped into the kiss once he felt the waistband of his shorts touch his thighs, making Jimin remove his lips from Jungkook.

"I-I'm Sorry, are you okay?" Jimin asked frantically as he slightly lifted himself from Jungkook's body, hovering over the panting boy as he looked into his eyes. Jungkook cupped Jimin's face and grazed his thumb over his cheek as he got lost into his eyes. Jungkook nodded his head before he gently pulled Jimin's face towards him, capturing his lips as he squirmed out of his shorts.

Jimin hesitantly rolled his lower body down on Jungkook, causing a faint moan to escape the boy's lips as they continued to kiss. Jimin felt a boost of confidence take over him as he slightly grazed his tongue over Jungkook's bottom lip. Jungkook complied as he opened his mouth a bit before he shivered when he felt Jimin's tongue caressing his own.

Jungkook could feel the torturing pain in his lower region as he whined slightly making Jimin remove his lips as he stared at him worriedly. Jungkook bucked his hips up slightly making Jimin look down at their crouches before he looked up at Jungkook with a tiny smirk. Jungkook could feel his face growing warm as he averted his eyes from Jimin's seductive stare. Jimin placed his fingers below Jungkook's chin and tilted his head up slightly.

"Don't hide that beautiful face..." He whispered softly making Jungkook relax slightly from his tense form as he watched Jimin slowly pull down his boxers. Jungkook moaned softly when he felt the waistband of his boxers graze roughly onto his sensitive member making Jimin chuckle softly when Jungkook shut his mouth. Jungkook blushed out of embarrassment, but his eyes widened when he felt something warm....

Jungkook bit his lip harshly as a delightful rush of pleasure washed over him as he tried not to release anymore embarrassing moans. Jimin had his cheeks hollowed out as he sucked deliciously on Jungkook's dick. Jungkook squirmed in his spot as he felt Jimin's tongue graze over his shaft and his tip, making the young boy see stars as he shot his hands down to grip onto Jimin's hair.

"Ji- Jimin~ Ah~" Jungkook moaned as he thrusted his hips up into Jimin's mouth, completely reeled into the amazing sensation he was feeling as his moans grew louder. Jimin grunted before he placed his hands on Jungkook's hips and firmly placed them back onto the bedsheets making Jungkook let out a needy whine as he tried to lift his hips back up.

"Ji-Jimin please~" Jungkook's face was beet red as he stared at Jimin with the most seductive stare that Jimin has ever seen. Jimin growled and continued to suck on Jungkook's dick as he slightly palmed himself through his shorts. Jimin released his lips from Jungkook's member with a faint 'pop' sound making Jungkook whine as he looked up at Jimin with his bottom lip sticking out.

"W-why'd you stop?" Jungkook breathed out as he panted heavily from the intense pleasure he just felt. Jimin didn't answer as he placed his hands on the bedsheets next to Jungkook's head, looking down at him with a stare that screamed something towards Jungkook as he stared back.

Love...

Jimin bent his elbows slightly as he got closer to Jungkook's body before he kissed him roughly. Jungkook didn't hesitate to kiss back as he wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck and kissed back with as much love and need as he felt shivers run down his back when he felt Jimin travel his lips down to his body. Jimin trailed love bites and looked at Jungkook as he flicked his tongue across his nipple making the younger boy whimper slightly when he felt his hot breath over his skin.