~Eight~ 🤧

(Trigger warning: notice the emoji, grab your tissues, I'll tell you when to play the music)
(Previous chapter)

"M-master! Please, stop!" The frightened boy was slapped harshly on the bed as he sobbed.

"No, liars get punished..." The older man above him drunkenly said while taking off his belt...
——————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

Jimin continued to unbuckle his pants as he stared down at Jungkook, making the boy underneath him feel small under his intimidating stare. Jungkook was holding back sobs when Jimin finally took of his belt and threw it somewhere behind him on the floor. Jungkook whimpered loudly when Jimin pulled both of his legs to the sides of his waist.

Jungkook gasped and pulled his legs away, desperately trying to close them, but Jimin's iron grip were holding them open.

"Nah ah ah..." Jimin said, "I know you wanted this..." Jimin climbed on the bed, he positioned himself between Jungkook's legs as he bent down to whisper in his ear.

"Fucking liar..." Jimin mumbled as he grind down on Jungkook, groaning as his hard, clothed member came in contact with Jungkook's. Jungkook moaned softly as he felt Jimin poking his entrance.

But he didn't want this....

Not like this....

Jungkook gathered up at the strength to push up on his forearms, he lifted up his leg, ready to kick Jimin. Jungkook froze when his leg was caught mid-hit, in Jimin's hand.

"Trying to hurt me....hm?" Jimin questioned.

Jungkook stayed silent as tears flowed down his cheeks. What happened? Why was this happening to him?

Jungkook kept wondering that as he stared deep into Jimin's eyes. Jungkook's lips were met with a pair of lips smashing onto his. Jimin sloppily kissed Jungkook, but he realized that Jungkook wasn't taking any action.

Jimin grew irritated every passing second when Jungkook didn't do anything. He let his anger control him as he grabbed Jungkook's clothed member and harshly pulled it, making Jungkook moan loudly as the stinging pain washed over in his body.

Jimin shoved his tongue down Jungkook's warm cavern, biting down harshly on his lips and tounge, not caring that it would bleed. Jungkook was sobbing underneath Jimin as the older man moved his lips down to Jungkook's neck, licking, sucking, and biting. Jimin went down to Jungkook's collar bones and bit down, hard enough to draw blood.

Jungkook yelped out in pain as he felt the slight sting in his collar bone.

"P-please..."

"S-stop it" Jungkook cried out.

Jimin removed his lips from Jungkook's skin and lifted Jungkook's shirt up to his chest. Jungkook's eyes widened as he kicked his legs and cried as he tried to remove Jimin's hands from his shirt.

Jimin glared at Jungkook and wrapped his hand around his neck, "You're weak... you won't run away...." Jimin said darkly as he removed his hands from Jungkook's bruised neck. Jungkook gasped for air as he looked up at Jimin with red, puffy eyes.

"P-please, m-master.... Stop...." Jungkook pleaded as he cried heavily, feeling slightly light headed from the sobs he released. Jimin looked down at him, his eyes still holding hate.
But on the inside, Jimin didn't want this...he didn't know what he was doing... he just listened to all the lies and hate in his head as he continued.

Jimin shook his head furiously as he removed Jungkook's shirt from his hand.

"I'm sorry..." Jimin said in his head as he yanked down Jungkook's shorts. Jungkook screamed as he tried to close up his exposed legs.