~Sixteen~

(Previous chapter)

"And this is bunny!"

——————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

Jimin almost lost his shit once he saw the dumbfounded looks on Yoongi's and Hoseok's faces.

"Y-you're...?" Hoseok stuttered as he pointed at Jungkook's belly. Yoongi choked on his spit when Jungkook nodded his head 'yes.'

"Holy shit..." Yoongi gasped out, "how?" Hoseok slapped Yoongi's chest as he glared at him, "what do you mean how? He had se-"

"Okaaayyy! Anyways, can he please stay in your office Hoseok?" Jimin interrupted as he felt his face growing hot. Hoseok narrowed his eyes at Jimin and then at Jungkook before he clapped his hands with a squeal, "Of course he can! He's adorable, just look at those cheeks~" Hoseok cooed as he squished Jungkook's cheeks together.

Jungkook's lips pursed up as Hoseok squished his cheeks together, making him giggle as he tried to get out of Hoseok's grasp. Jimin smiled softly before he waved goodbye and started to walk out of the room. Jimin stopped in his tracks when he heard a tiny whine behind him, making him sigh softly before he turned back around. Jimin couldn't hide the smile on his face, even if he tried, as his eyes landed on Jungkook.

Jungkook was sticking his bottom lip out dramatically and he had both of his arms stretched out in front of him as he made grabby hands towards Jimin.

"You're forgetting something~" Jungkook sulked as he continued to reach towards Jimin. Jimin rolled his eyes before he willingly trudged towards Jungkook, grabbing his hands before he pulled Jungkook towards him. Jungkook squeaked in surprise before he felt something soft on his lips, and a gentle brush on his belly before he opened his eyes once he couldn't feel the contact anymore.

"Bye Jungkook, Bye Bunny~" Jimin said softly before he walked out of the door, with no interruptions obviously.

(A.N. I read 'Bye bunny' as 'bad bunny'😂)

Yoongi and Hoseok looked into each other's eyes once they recalled the scene that just happened in front of them.

"Whipped" They said in unison.

———————————————————————
(Time skip: 2 months)

"Please Jin!" Jungkook begged, He was on his knees with his hands clasped together looking like he could break down in any minute.

"For the last time Jungkook-Ah..." Jin spoke before he took off his glasses to rub the bridge of his nose.

"It's not good for the baby" Jin finished before he put his glasses back on and opened up the book on his lap. Jungkook sulked and his expression turned sour before he felt a soft flutter in his belly. Jungkook looked down before he rubbed soothing circles onto it, "Yeah I agree, Jin should've bought the chocolate covered chips..." Jungkook spoke in a high pitched voice, smiling when he felt a kick as a response.

"See! Bunny's mad at you" Jungkook spoke bitterly before he crossed his arms with a soft huff. Jin only rolled his eyes as a response before he averted his eyes from Jungkook to turn his attention back to his book. After some constant whining and even some objects being thrown, Jin slammed his book onto the coffee table, "Look, how about we'll see bunny today? It's almost time right?" Jin spoke calmly, even though he was about to explode.