~Eighteen~

(Previous chapter)

"IT'S A BOY!"

————————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

Once Jin yelled that out, everyone started cheering out of happiness. Even the people who voted for a girl, they were thrilled. Jungkook stared at the cake with wide eyes as the bright blue color surround the fluffiness of the cake.

'A baby boy...' He thought as tears started to brim his eyes. Taehyung smiled softly as he walked up to Jungkook, embracing him in a hug. Jungkook couldn't stop his tears from falling, so he sobbed into Taehyung's chest, making everyone around them awe at Jungkook.

"Yah~ Jungkookie...It's okay~" Jin said as he was wiping away a few tears of his own. Jungkook responded with a cough before he took his head off of Taehyung's chest, meeting Jin's eyes with his red, puffy ones.

"I-it's a b-boy...I wa-wanted a boy!" Jungkook sobbed out as he tried to contain himself from crying anymore. Jin's lips curled up into a smile before he pulled Jungkook in for a hug, laughing as Jungkook's belly separated them slightly. Everyone congratulated Jungkook as Jin passed around slices of cake.

"Jin!"

Jin turned around to see the women who had called the ambulance for Jungkook while she was dropping off the packages.

"Jennie! Are you leaving now?" Jin asked as he walked up to her. The women now confirmed, Jennie nodded her head sadly as she sulked, "Yes, I don't want Kai to get too drunk and use all of my face masks....again"

Jin chuckled softly before he waved goodbye to Jennie, who now had a clumsy looking blonde haired man around her arm.

"Baby~ Where are we going~" The taller man asked as he struggled to stand up straight.

"We're going home Kai, don't worry I'll make you food" Jennie whispered soothingly as she gently tugged on his arm.

"Oh, okiee~" Kai slurred as she opened the door, waving goodbye to Jin before she shut the door.

Jin ran his fingers through his hair as he walked towards the living room. Once he was near the doorway of the living room, Taehyung appeared out of no where and grabbed Jin's arm tightly.

"Yah!" Jin hissed as he was being dragged into the living room, "What are you doing?"

Taehyung looked behind him briefly before he winked and sat him down onto a couch cushion on the floor. Jin looked up at Taehyung skeptically as Taehyung giggled softly before he pulled out a stack of square cut papers that Jin had no idea where he even got it from.

"What..." Jin trailed off when he noticed Jungkook, Hoseok and Yoongi walking into the living room, "the fuck..." He finished.

"Oh c'mon! It'll be fun!" Taehyung said as he walked towards Jin with the stack of papers in his hands. Taehyung plopped down next to Jin on his knees and criss-crossed his legs as he neatly placed the stack of papers next to him.

"Okay seriously, what are you guys planning?" Jin asked as everyone copied Tae's movements,  sitting in a tiny circle.

"That's for us to know and for you to find out" Hoseok said giddily. "Don't sass me" Jin scolded as he rolled his eyes before he looked at Jungkook who was holding a paper plate in his hands.