~Thirty-six~

(Previous chapter)

Jimin ended up hitting him with a pillow at the sentence.

—————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

Jimin stared at Jungkook's sleeping figure lovingly, rubbing his back in a comforting way as the younger had his cheek squished against the elder's chest. They were doing a movie marathon and after watching endgame, Jungkook had cried himself to sleep at the last few minutes of the movie. (a.n. jimin's fucking rich so he got the dvd)
Jimin's heart broke as well and he did tear up, but his attention went straight to Jungkook as soon as he heard his lover choke out a sob.

As he was moving his finger's across Jungkook's brown locks, Jungkook stirred awake and lifted his head up from Jimin's chest with a dazed expression. Jimin bit back a smile and cupped his cheek, causing the younger to look towards him with a blank stare.

"Hey sleepyhead~" Jimin sang before he lifted his head up to place a gentle kiss on Jungkook's forehead. Jungkook smiled softly at the sweet action so he shifted himself up a bit more until both of their noses were touching.

He pursed his lips which caused his bottom lip to stick out more then the top one as he closed his eyes with a slight giggle. Jimin grinned from to cheek to cheek before he lifted himself up again and attached their lips together. Jungkook hummed contently at the feeling and moved his hands to Jimin's hair and raked his fingers through his lover's dark locks.

Jimin squeezed his hands on Jungkook's hips, causing a little squeak which later turned into a giggle from the younger. They removed their lips together and stared into each other's eyes once they did. Jimin twirled a strand of brown hair between his fingers and cautiously spoke to Jungkook.

"So...are you okay now?" He held his breath as he waited for Jungkook to react.

Jungkook's face almost immediately changed as his face scrunched up before small, devastating whimpers went past his lips. Jimin's heart broke at the sight and he allowed Jungkook to bury his face into his chest once again as he wrapped both of his arms around his slim waist.

"Ironmaaaan" Jungkook cried out.

Jimin sat up with Jungkook still in his arms and he swayed him side to side in his arms. Jimin couldn't help but slightly chuckle at how ridiculous Jungkook was acting, how he clutched his shoulders as he sobbed in his chest.

Jimin kissed his head and laid his cheek on his hair, "Baby, it's just a movie~"

Jungkook seemed to have cried even harder.

Jimin pouted at the sight and rocked them together again, humming a small tune into Jungkook's ear in hopes of calming down the heartbroken boy. After what seemed like hours, which was probably only 20 minutes, the loud cries that filled the entire house died down into almost inaudible whimpers.

Looking outside, Jimin patted Jungkook's bum and slowly moved his body off of his lap, placing him gently on the couch before getting up himself. Jungkook let out a tiny whine when Jimin was about two steps away from the stairs, making the older look back at him with now one foot on the first step. Jimin already knew what Jungkook wanted, but he asked anyways.

"What is it, babe?"

Jungkook closed his eyes tightly and reached his arms out towards Jimin, making grabby hands once he did. Jimin laughed and ran towards the couch before hauling Jungkook onto his shoulder which caused the younger male to let out a squeak in surprise as his arms and legs dangled over Jimin's shoulder.