~Thirty-one~ (M)

I bought another U version of tear and I got Hobi and-

It's a sign~

(Previous chapter)

He didn't know if that would continue to happen though...

———————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

A soft yawn escaped Yoongi's lips as he rubbed his temples to soothe the tiny migraine that began to form. He had been in his studio, working and testing some tunes and sounds that would go along with an album his boss wanted to have for a rookie group for about 36 hours now. And during those hours, he didn't dare to sleep a wink as his fingers worked skillfully on the music equipment.

A knock was heard from the door behind Yoongi, but of course, the older male couldn't hear with his black headphones booming tunes into his ears.

"Yoongi?"

Another voice entered the room as the door opened, a man's curious eyes wandering around the small, but cozy studio. He was wearing black skinny jeans that made his curves and thighs pop out and a black buttoned down shirt with tiny bananas scattered everywhere as a design and black shoes that had a bit of green at the tips of them.

He timidly walked up behind Yoongi, who was still oblivious that someone had entered his studio. Yoongi jumped when he saw someone from the corner of his eye and he snatched his headphone from his head as he looked up at the figure.

"Goddammit Hoseok, at least knock" Yoongi grumbled as he rubbed his eyes tiredly.

The said male giggled softly before he bent over the swivel chair that Yoongi was sitting on and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"I did, you jerk" Hoseok said, peppering Yoongi's face with more kisses from his heart shaped lips, Yoongi wasn't complaining though.

"Mhm" Yoongi hummed sleepily as he allowed Hoseok to kiss him. Yoongi laid his head back on the end of his chair, closing his eyes when Hoseok kissed his eyelids. Yoongi scrunched up his nose whenever he felt Hoseok kissing his little nose. He felt Hoseok's lips traveling further down until he felt them being placed softly against his pink lips.

Yoongi slightly squirmed in his seat as their lips moved together slowly, loving the way Hoseok's warm lips fitted against his own. Yoongi slowly moved his hand up towards Hoseok's head before he started to caress the ruby hair. Hoseok moved his hands to graze his fingertips against Yoongi's jawline, causing shivers to run down Yoongi's spine as he tugged slightly on Hoseok's hair. Hoseok whimpered softly from the tug as he moved his hands down Yoongi's body, back hugging him slightly as he rubbed circles onto his clothed chest.