2

Draco pov

I pulled on some muggle ripped black jeans, a black undershirt with a charcoal grey sweater over top. I combed my hair quick and pulled on my grey high-top converse. Yeah, yeah not what you expect from a 'pureblood'. It was mother who made us wear that stuff and get our dark marks. She is now safely tucked away in Azkaban, allowing Father to get together with his true love, my godfather Sev. Apparently gayness kinda runs in the family.

Speaking of which, today is as good as any to come out to them. They obviously will be supportive. My father was never in love with mother, she had to use love and lust potions for years. Sev did like Lilly Evans at one point, but that was many years ago.

Speaking of Sev, I should probably tell you now that he is actually very loving. He doesn't seem it, but he does enjoy hugs every so often. He loves both me and Father very much. They aren't married yet, but Father says he was going to propose soon.

"Are you ready, Dray?" The voice scared me so much I must have jumped a foot in the air. I turned away from my vanity and toward the door.

"Almost Father, just give me a few minutes for make-up!" I love make-up, but only a little at a time.

My Father looked down the hall quick and then stepped in my room. He closed the door , summoned a chair, and sat beside me. He pulled out something from his pocket.

"Today's the day, Draco. Do you think he will like it?" He said, pulling out a beautiful ring, plain silver with a dark stone in the middle. "It's plain but-"

"He'll love it," I said with a smile, pulling out some eyeliner. Two quick strokes got me perfect little lines. I was getting pretty good at this.

 I was getting pretty good at this