10

Thanks to tai_dye for the wonderful idea!

Draco's pov

Since we don't have classes until Monday,  Harry and I decide to just hang out by the lake until lunch. It was surprisingly warm, so we wore t-shirts and pants. Well, I did. Harry threw on a hoodie, even though I told him it was 75º (Fahrenheit sorry I don't do Celsius).

On the way to the lake, we ran into Neville Hermione,Pansy and Blaise.

"What are you doing with Harry, Malfoy?" Hermione asked, as if I was going to take him into the forest and cut off his limbs. Blaise and Pansy knew we were dating, and I assume that Blaise told his boyfriend,  but they are pretty secretive so I don't know. 

"Nothing, Granger. He's just going the same way as me." Neville looked at me. He must have known, then. I waved him off, and we kept walking to a little cove on the far side of the lake.

*slight time skip*

Harry pov

When we reached our area, I was sweating so much that I wanted to take off my hoodie.  And I guess Draco saw that too.

"Why won't you take off your hoodie? Its rather hot and I don't want you to overheat. " No no no Draco can't know. He'll leave me if I told him what my uncle did to me before I moved in with Remi and Siri.

"Draco, if I take off my hoodie you will see me."

"So? I see you everyday now." True, he was. We, along with Blaise were roommates. 

"Okay, but don't laugh."