18

Draco pov

I took my turn in the shower first. The hot water steamed up the glass of the mirror above the sink. I was just finishing washing my hair when I heard the door open.

"Sorry Dray, but my contacts are going screwy and I don't have my make-up mirror in my room. I can't see anyways," Harry said a little nervously.

"That's fine, I wouldn't care even if you could see," I said through the thin curtain. "I wouldn't care if you joined me, to be honest. But I'm already done, so too late."

I popped my head out of the shower. He was bent over a small make-up mirror poking his eye. He had his glasses with him. After he got both contacts out, he went to pick up his glasses, but knocked them on the floor. They slid over to me, right at the edge of the tub-shower duo.

Harry fumbled around trying to find them. He didn't do too great.

"Draco, can you please help me? I can't find them." It was cute to see him so helpless. I bent over to get them, but they were just out of reach.

"Harry, I'm going to grab my towel and then help you, alright?" I grabbed the towel off the rack then wrapped it around my waist.

I stepped out and got his glasses for him. He took them and put them on, only to see a nearly naked me.

"Like what you see?"

"Y-yeah. You look great Draco." My stupid dick found this sentence exhilarating, and I could tell I was getting turned on. After a few more seconds of awkward silence, Harry said " I'm going to grab my clothes quick, so get dressed- or don't that's fine with me- and then I can take my shower and we can finish earlier."