26+update

AN- HOLY SHIT GUYS. I LEAVE WATTPAD FOR A MONTH OR WHATEVER AND I COME BACK TO 1K READS? THANK YOU ALL.

I can't believe it. Sorry I took so long, it's been a hard time for me recently. I've been busy with marching band and going into high school and a whole bunch of stuff.

THANK YOU (now here is your chapter)!!!!!

Draco pov.

Pansy, Blaise and I walk down the streets, stopping in the occasional store. I pick out a little something for Harry. I kinda missed hanging out with these two. The conversation very quickly, turned dirty very soon (as it always did).

"So you and Neville fuck, eh?" I ask Blaise.

"Not yet, unlike you, you rabbit!" He gives me a friendly punch on the shoulder. After a while he says "Just like old times,huh? Me,you and Pans just chilling out."

"Yeah," I say, thinking about Harry. "Totally."

Harry pov.

Neville and I decide to get our boyfriends something cute. Like, if we were muggles, Hallmark cute. So we go to the gift shop.

Neville quickly picks out an enchanted rose that had dew on it. He also got him a few other small items.

I was lost. I had no idea what to get Dray. Until I saw it. A snake necklace. It was silver, with emerald eyes close to mine. It was perfect.

We were done a lot earlier than the others, so we just decided to head to the three broomsticks early.

"So, uh," Neville stammered after ordering us butterbeers." Have you and Draco, uh, ya know?"

I chuckle. "Yeah. Why?"

"Because I think I want to with Blaise but I'm scared maybe he doesn't want to or maybe I might mess up or be bad I don't know what I'm doing and I'm really scared but I want this and-"

"Slow down,bud. If he loves you, which he does very much, it's okay if you mess up. He will love you and forgive you. I'm sure. And..." I look around and lower my voice " And as a bottom, it's kinda hard to mess up. But he will forgive you if you and if he doesn't, I will kick his ass. He'll mess up too, I'm sure of it. Okay?"

Neville looked a lot better. "Thanks. I would ask more, but here come the troublemakers."

I look up and see Dray, Blaise and Pansy walking in the door. I wave them over and we have a good time.