24

Harry pov

We decided to go shopping. I threw on some clothes and waited for Dracos approval. He turned around from his own drawers, with two outfits in hand.

"Can't decide?" I said, only to be greeted with a nasty look.

"No, I just know you have no sense of style. Here," he said thrusting a pile at me. "Is your outfit. Its small on me so it may fit you."

"Okay, " I say because, honestly, I want to wear something that smells like him.

I took the pile. I stripped down to my boxers and unfolded the first item. Grey jeans. Okay. They fit me perfectly. Next was a black t-shirt with white designs on the front. Okay. Socks and... shoes?

"Hey dray can I  borrow some sh-"

He extends a box towards me. "They don't fit me so here. "

I pull on the black high-tops when I realise something.  The rips in my pants were see through so you could see my underwear. I guess I have to change everything.

Draco pov

Harry looked hot, but I had to outdo him. I had on a pair of black jeans with rips (duh), a grey shirt and my favourite doc martins, which are kinda beat up but oh well.

Once blaise was done in the bathroom I went in to fix my hair, but then decided to let it be. I did grab a brush for Harry's though.

"Harry I have to brush your hair,"I said, waving the comb a bit.

"I can do it myself, you know."

"I will brush it, thank you very much."

After another 15 minutes for his hair and a quick kiss session, we were ready to head out with Blaise, Pansy, and Neville.