28

Ron POV

I stare at my best friend sitting with the enemy! How could he? He is my friend,not those dumbasses play thing!

"Harry! Stop it!" I tell as I stomp over to him. "Why are you hanging out with them? I'm your friend! Not them!"

I'm livid since he doesn't answer me. I feel Hermione on my shoulder.

"Ron's right Harry, even though you switched houses doesn't mean you aren't allowed to hang with us," she stammered.

" Harry, You should hang with us,"said Ginny, trying to sound, well, I guess cute.

"Guys, I have something to say to you, in private, so if you could find a booth I will be over in a second,okay?" Harry asked so nervously that he was visibly shaking.

"No! Why don't you want to talk now? You cant just-" I begin almost yelling. Why cant he just tell us now? What does that coward -

"Ronald, Harry's right, lets go sit." Hermione drags them away to a booth by the door.

Harry POV

"Holy shit. What did I just do?" I ask myself outloud. Everyone else was silent.  I guess they don't know what I did either.

"Harry,"begins Draco,"are you going to tell the about, y'know, us?"

"Is it okay if I do?" I feel broken, torn between my previous best friends and my boyfriend. 

"Yes Harry. You can tell the world, I don't care," He lowered his voice a bit. "Plus I'm sure there is some reporter somewhere who will gets a whiff of this so we can't hide for long."

I feel sick as I get up and slowly start walking to their table. I stop.

"Draco, can you come with me?" I asked.

So he got up and we started walking to the booth hand in hand.

AN- hi I know I don't update this often much but I was dated to update it in a game of truth or dare.

So thank DukePistachio for making me update.

Bye y'all