15

After Draco and I talked, we went back into the sitting area. Sirius was there with a much calmer harry.

"Are you ready to talk to us, harry?" I tried to sound calm and confident, but a lot of things are happening right now.

He nodded.

Draco pov

He told them what he told me. He told everything,  from the knifes to the rape. Exept for one thing. His scars.

"What about the ones on your arm Harry?  You didn't say anything about those?" Either Remus is stupid or just making sure.
I'm going with door number two.

"I-I did that. I believed them and figured I was a worseless freak. I figured I needed to be punished for not standing up. I needed punished for liking guys. So I did it myself. I'm sorry.  I still believe most of it." Wow.

Sirius spoke up first. " Harry, why didn't you tell us?" He pulled up his sleeve to reveal very old, faded cuts. Not as many as I had though, so I pulled up my sleeves and added my arms to the bunch. Remus did too, although his scars were from the wolf side of him.

"Harry, we love you, and now that you know we are all in the same boat, will you let us help you?" As an afterthought I added, "and you can help us."

He smiled through his tears and hugged his dads. I smiled at them, happy that he felt accepted. He let go of them and came over to me.

" Draco and I need to have a quick talk, give us a moment. " He pulled me up the stairs into what I assumed was his room.

An CLIFFHANGER what did remus and draco talk about? What will happen in harry's room? Will remus and sirius hurt the dursleys?