20

Harry pov

I cast a wandless silencing charm. Draco must have felt the charm activate, because he looked around.

"Did your dads do that?"

"No, but they would if they would have thought about it," I hoped they didn't ever think about it.

"Harry, I can barely do anything without a wand. Even an accio. You must be powerful."

"Great. Woohoo. I don't care that much," I said, putting his stuff down. "As long as you don't praise me for it."

I walked over to the bed. I jumped up right beside Draco.

"Besides, we have other things to do."

Draco pov

With that, I climbed on his lap, straddling him. I bent down to make our lips meet. He put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me into the kiss. His hands raked through my hair. I put one hand on his hips and kept the other on the bed to support me. We pulled away slowly and smiled at each other.

I leaned down for another kiss and pressed my body against his. He shuddered ever so slightly at our touch.

He tugged up on the bottom of the shirt, sliding it up my torso. Once he got high enough, I backed away so he could pull it off of my arms.

I stared at the beautiful boy on the bed below me. He looked perfect. I wanted to kiss him so bad but my eyes wanted to keep looking.

My lips won over my eyes and I leaned down again. I kissed his jawbone, right under his ear. I could hear his breath in my ear, shaky but excited. I kiss down his chest, and then down his stomach.

I kiss him on the lips again, my hand in his beautiful, messy hair.

We pull back, and he looks at me with lustful eyes. My heart is about to beat out of my chest.

"Are you okay with this?" I ask, not wanting to hurt him in any way.

"Yeah, definitely," he replies, sliding his hands down my waist to rest on the top of my shorts. He can definitely tell I like it too.

I slide my hands down as well, to the top of his pants. I slip a finger in each side of his pants and slide them off. I toss his pants to the side, before starting to unbuckle mine. He tries to push them down for me, but I have to help him. We fling those off the bed too.

Now all that is separating us is one piece of cloth.