5

Harry pov

Wait, WHAT?

Snape and Mr. Malfoy are DATING?!?!?! Well, Snape looks happy, and not as mean, so maybe this is good for him.

Click! I saw Draco with a wizarding camera. Snape nodded, and Mr.Malfoy slid the beautiful ring on his finger. They kisssed. Honestly I kinda shipped it before, but I had to look away from the potions professor. It was kinda ew.

Rem, Draco and Sirius stood and clapped, so I did the same. The two lovebirds pulled apart, obviously embarrassed, but waved us over.

"Well, it's nice to see the Lupins and Potter today! How are you?"

"We're good Lucius. Great, actually. Remus proposed today too!" Sirius replied, extending his hand to let the Malfoys see the ring.

"Yeah we heard from Miss.Wilson. How about you Potter? How's your day?" Snape had a genuine smile, so I answered politely.

"It's a great day, sir. We're going shopping for school stuff today."

"Oh, there is no need for sir outside of school. Call me Severus. We are shopping too, for Draco and I. Would you care to join us after breakfast?" No. I would hate that. At least I could maybe form a truce between me and Draco.

"Oh, we would love to Severus! We will sit right over here so we can talk as we eat. "

Draco pov

Well I guess I'll come out to the Lupins and Harry too. Can't hurt I guess.

*time skip to shopping*

"Hey Draco?" Potter stopped me behind the rest of the group. He had spoken for me and Father at our trial (AN: Lucius was the one to save Harry during the war, not Narrcissa)" Can we have a truce? No fights or anything, especially since our parents are so close," he said nodding to the group ahead, who were laughing like old friends.

"Yes Harry, we can do that," I said, then thought of what Sirius had said before breakfast. "And Harry? I heard a rumour, are you gay?"

He looked sick. "Not that I would care, I'm gay myself. I'm going to come out to them today. "

"Okay. Yeah, I am. Where did you hear that? "

"From your dad this morning before breakfast. "

Harry pov

Fuck, he heard that? I'm going to kill Sirius.

"Ummm... how much did you hear?"

"Enough to know you like me."

Shit.

"But I like you too, Harry. Would you, um, care to be my boyfriend? "

YES OF COURSE! " I'd love that, Draco," I said hoping I wouldn't pass out.

He smiled, took my hand, and pulled us toward the group.