3

Harry pov.

"Harry! Get up! We have to go to Diagon Alley! " Sirius yelled upstairs for me. I was already up and getting dressed,  so I called back down.

"I'm already up. See you downstairs in a minute!" I pulled on some dark jeans, a Weird Sisters t-shirt and my red converse. I tried to tame my hair, but failed. I was deciding between glasses or contacts when Remus came in. He looked worried.

"What's up? You look scared straight! " We laughed for a second,  considering not a single person in the Black house was anywhere close. "But what do you want?" I finally asked after just throwing on glasses. No itchy eyes today.

He loweres his voice to a wisper." I'm  going to propose right now and I want you to video tape it on that camera thing." I gaped at him not sure what to say. He pulled out the ring to  show me. It was a rose gold band with a little moon etched in on the inside.

(With a little moon)

It was stunning. I grabbed my camera and followed the werewolf downstairs. He made a signal behind his back, and I started recording. Sirius was making sausage on the stove, but turned around as soon as he had heard us.

"Good morning! What took you so long?" He chuckled like he had just made the funniest joke ever.

"This."

Remus got down on one knee and pulled the ring out if his pocket. "Will you,  Sirius Orion Black, my moon and my stars, become Sirius Orion Lupin?" Sirius looked shocked.

"Yes!" He finally sqeaked. "Yes yes yes!" He pulled his now fiance into a hug, which turned into a kiss, which turned more and more passionate,  until the sausages caught on fire and started burning to a crisp.

"Oh shit!" Sirius tried to save them, but to no avail.

"Well, lets go out for breakfast,  to celebrate," I suggested.