29

Harry POV

"Ron, Hermione, Ginny. Uh, I'm sorry I didn't hang out with you guys but it's the second day of school, so it's  not a big deal, right?" I said, hoping I was right.

"Yeah,I guess mate. But slytherins?" Ron asked,obviously forgetting I am a slytherin.

"Ron, he is a slytherin, you dumbass."

"Right." The boy blushed a deep red. "Sorry Harry. And when did you start dressing like that?  I've never seen you wear anything like that before."

"That would be the work of my  boyfriend. " I say as cool as I can, even though I'm dying inside.

"What?!? Harry,you found a date?  How lovely. Who?" Hermione sounded like what a muggle would call a 'fangirl'.

"That would be me," says Draco as he walks up from behind me and pecks my cheek. I blush a bright pink. Why does he have to be so damn dramatic all the time?

"WHAT!" Yells Ron. "Him? The ferret? Why him?"

"Why Weasley, you want him?" Draco shot back.

"No! We hate him,Harry. He probably put you under a spell or potion or something. Come on, mate..." Ron whined. I didn't know what to say honestly.

"Well," I say, finally realizing what to do," he isn't bad, Ron. He loves me and I love him. It's not that hard to see, okay? He did not put me under anything and if you even think that one more time I will curse you into the next wizarding war. Got it?"

"Well you just do that, you fag," spits Ron.

"Ronald!" Exclaims Hermione as Draco reaches for his wand. "Stop it! Harry is our friend and you don't talk to friends that way. You don't talk to anyone that way! Why do you always have to judge everyone and make everyone feel bad? I'm leaving."

Hermione gets up and stands with us. She flips Ron off and walks over to Pansy to ask her something. I flip Ron off too and drag Draco away back to our table.

That went well.

AN I was going to get this out sooner but I accidentally deleted almost the whole thing one time so... oops? Sorry for using homophobic slurs and shit. I hate it but I kinda had too. Sorry again.