21

Draco pov

Harry looked a little nervous. "What's up babe?" I ask, in case he doesn't want to do this anymore.

"It's just... well I'm kinda a virgin I guess, and a little inexperienced."

"That's okay, Harry"

He lifts up his hand onto my waist again and traces the scars he gave me along my chest. It tickles a little bit, so I lean down and kiss his neck again. He stops to focus on his own pleasure.

I kiss down his body again, stopping only at the top of his boxers. I slide my body down so I'm in between his legs, and I can hold myself up. I run my finger across the top of his underwear. I can see his boner quite obviously from here. I stroke it through his underwear before pulling those down too, leaving him with nothing on.

I admire his dick for a moment, before taking him in my mouth. His hand finds the top of my head and lightly grabs onto the roots of my hair. I put one hand on the base of his beautiful dick and start to move my head up and down.

His fingers tighten in my hair. I speed up slightly. My tongue knows what it is doing at this point, so I explore the head of his cock with that. I don't ever want to stop, but he pulls my hair in two quick bursts, so I stop and look up at him.

"I want to, Draco"

I won't refuse him, so I slide off the bed and slip off my underwear as well. He practically leaps off the bed, standing. He comes toward me and kisses me, our bare bodies rubbing together.

He drops to his knees, and kisses around my thighs. Finally he starts to jerk me off, and then takes my dick in his mouth. I put my hand in his hair and lead him at a good pace. It feels fucking amazing.

He pulls back after a little. I smile down at him, and he smiles at me. "Do you wanna..."

"Yeah"

He climbs back on the bed and opens the bedside drawer. He moves a box and a book that is in there, and I see another small box behind it.

"Siri's gifts come in handy sometimes I guess," he says, pulling out a condom and lube, handing them to me. "I hope they work okay"

I nod, and he gets back on the bed. He takes the condom from me and unwraps it. He fumbles with it for a second before sliding it down my dick. I smile, and he lays down with his wonderful ass only inches away from me. "Are you ready?"

He nods. I put some lube on my finger, and slowly put it in his asshole. He first seizes up, but then relaxes. I go a little deeper and he lets out a quiet moan. I add my second finger, and then my third. He looks so handsome and cute on his back, waiting for me.

I squeeze some of the lube onto my hand and and put it on my dick. I put it against his ass, feeling my way towards his asshole. He holds out one hand, so I hold it tight for him.

I slowly push into him. He yips a little bit, so I wait. He nods and I push a little further in. We keep doing this until I'm the whole way in. I can feel his prostate on the tip of my dick. I want to fuck him so bad, but I don't want to hurt him. He nods again, so I very slowly pump my hips out and in once. He doesn't seem to hurt at all. I do it again, and he nods. I speed up.

Before I know it. I'm fucking him at a delightful speed. I can feel myself hitting his prostate with almost every thrust into him. I jerk him off in sync with my movements, and he no longer can keep his moans silent, and neither can I. It feels so good.

I thrust deeply into him as I cum. He moans and grabs my hand tighter, as my cum fills him up. I readjust myself and keep going, so he can cum too. I don't need to keep going long before his breathing gets so quick and heavy I know he's very close.

"Draco I'm gonna cum"

"Not yet baby"

"No please," he pleads, "please. I need it."

No sooner than the word 'okay' left my lips he came. His cum shot up his torso, resting on my chest and his stomach. I pull out of him and take the condom off and tie it. I kiss him heavily, and he kisses right back.

Harry pov

I woke up the next day around nine. I did a quick cleaning charm to clean up from last night, and started pulling out clothes for me and Dray.

I got him out a grey tank top and some ripped black jeans. I wore a tshirt and some grey ripped jeans.

Draco woke up, and I flung his clothes at him.

"Well, good morning sleepyhead," I said with a mocking tone. "Here's your clothes. Tank top so you can spread your wings, my dads won't care. "

"Well they know anyways . . . I told your dad while Sirius was calming you down."

"Oh. Okay."

We both got dressed and went downstairs. Draco looked hot with his messy hair and his beautiful wings.

"It looks like you two had fun last night," Sirius said, since Remus wasn't out yet. " Harry, you might want to cover up the hickies before Remi gets out here." Harry's hand went to his neck.

"Dad!"