Blind Date

Shen Wei is a famous and rich business man, who have no time for love life. His Didi always make a blind date for him. But it was always fail. "Come on now Gege it will be fun! If you don't like this guy just say your usual line. I'm busy maybe next time!" As his Didi act like him. Furrowing his eyebrows and making that stotic look.

     Shen Wei laugh a little. He has a soft spot for his adorable twins whose  studying fine arts in a prestigious school, thanks to him. "His really a nice teacher and good looking one. But you know he is just like you! No time for love. Even the other professors is making a move on him, he just shrug them off. Once I ask him why he won't date anyone? He just told me he have broken the heart of his first love. Thus he never want to fall in love again. Isn't he romantic!" As he batted his eyes to his Gege. "Okey!Okey I'll go! Just tell me the time and place!" His Didi suddenly shout for joy, "Yes!" You won't regret it!"

     After Shen Wei office hour, he went to the meeting place for his blind date. It was a small resto bar in the city. The receptionist welcome him as she lead her were his mysterious date will be. He can't see the face of the guy because he sitted back at him. As the receptionist call, " Mr. Kunlun your date is here!"  Shen Wei was shock when the man turned and stand. It's Zhao Yunlan. The man also was suprise seeing him. As time stop for both of them. Shen Wei just realized his stop breathing as Yunlan call his name, "Is that you Shen Wei?" Yunlan said, as he try to shake his hands. Shen Wei never knew if he would be happy or angry as the memories coming back to him. As he hold his warm hand. His heart wanted to throw off from his chest.
"Yunlan what a pleasant surprise, why your called Kunlun?" Shen Wei ask. "It's a long story!" Said Yunlan.
A cough was heard from behind him. As they realize their been standing their with in a minute or two. When they seated at the sit. The receptionist gave them a booklet to order drinks or foods.

     "So your the teacher of my Didi? I thought you've finished Major in Business Management and managing your company. Just like me?" Shen Wei said. Yunlan laugh, "Actually I didn't finished it, because I really want Fine Arts! My father really got mad on that." As he change the subject. " So, Yezun have many good stories he tell me about you. You became rich and famous now." Said Yunlan. While the waiter gave them  some foods,wine and water. Yunlan looked puzzled on him. "Oh! Sorry but I don't drink alcohol." Said  Shen Wei  while blushing. Yunlan suddenly touched his cheek. Making Shen Wei close his eyes for a minute. While feeling Yunlan's hand on his cheek. As Yunlan realize what his done, he quickly retract his hands and cough a little. Shen Wei suddenly open his eyes.
"I'm sorry about that." As he laugh, "You can tell Yezun you don't like your date for tonight." Shen Wei was shocked, "What?!" As Yunlan drink his wine. "Just tell him, you don't like me. It will stay you out of trouble. Okey?" And  drink another fill. "Oh! Okey if that is what you want." Yunlan never noticed, he had broken Shen Wei's heart again. To stop the awkward moment. "Why not we just celebrate in seeing each other again as classmate." As Shen Wei tried to make a fake smile and order some more wine for them. As they talk about the good old days. It was pass midnight when they have finished it. As Shen Wei and his chauffeur Wang help the drunken Yunlan on his car. "We're to sir?" Said Wang.  "At home? Will have a new tenant in our house." Said Shen Wei. Mr. Wang looked at the drunken Yunlan and just shrug as he drive the car home.

 Wang looked at the drunken Yunlan and just shrug as he drive the car home

As the drunken Yunlan lean on Shen Wei's shoulder. "I will not let go of you this time!" As Shen Wei smiled to himself.

     Yezun was suprise he saw his teacher being carried off to his brother's room by his body guards.
"Gege! What is happening? I never thought you like him that much!"
As Shen kissed him on the forehead, "Thanks Didi!" Then he close his room. As he left a bewildered Yezun on his door step.

     Shen Wei called his secretary for the meeting of Yunlan's father tomorrow. "Are you sure sir?" Miss Zhu Hong said. "Tell him I have a condition before I sign the contract."
As he ended the call, he sleep beside the drunken Yunlan.

     Early morning, Mr. Zhao was suprise they have a meeting with the president of Shen Wei Enterprise. As Shen Wei talk about their partnership in his company. "My secretary have already told you that I have my conditions before signing this contract.'' Said Shen Wei as he adjust his glasses. "And what that would be? I'm gladly  would give it to you!" Mr. Zhao said. As Shen Wei smile, "Your son! I want your son, can I have him?" Zhu was shocked. While Mr. Zhao look a little bit angry. "I'll gladly give him to you but his missing about a year. We have a little argument." As he was cut off by Shen Wei. "His at my room right now, I just want your permit to have him engage to me." You can tell Mr. Zhao expression was enrage but he have no choice his company will be bankrupt if Shen Wei's company won't merge with them. As he tried not to look angry. "I will comply with your request." As Shen Wei smiled at him and gave a piece of paper to sign, that he already gave his son to him.