I Left My Heart Behind

Mr. Zhao call butler Chu to notify they have found Yunlan and Shen Wei. Yunlan and Shen Wei have new clothes to wear, luckily his father have some spare clothes. They we're hunting deer when they have found  them. The other companions of his father are old friends of Mr. Zhao.

      "Is that the young man who own Shen Wei Enterprise?" One of his friends ask him. Mr. Zhao nod in response. It looks like your son like him too? His carefully taking care of him?" Said his other friend. "He have no choice, that's why I need your help in retrieving him back." Said Mr. Zhao. "Are you sure?" Said the other. As they saw Yunlan helping Shen Wei up. Shen Wei suddenly kissed him on the cheek, making Yunlan blushed and smile.
In that instant Mr. Zhao want to shot Shen Wei right from that spot. His friends just stop him. "Come on now Xinci, it's not your son fault for liking that man, his very beautiful to be a man. But if you really want to retrieve your son, I know someone will help you out.

     Yunlan never knew what his father intention because his mind is flying happily with Shen Wei. "Stop kissing me infront of my father!" As Shen Wei trying to kiss him again. "His an old fashioned guy." He whispered to him. As Chu and the others came with helicopters. They thanks and bid farewell to Mr.Zhao. As they about to board. Yunlan arm was grip by his father. "Would you mind Shen Wei to leave Yunlan for a while to me. Yunlan just signal him to leave. "Don't worry I'm not running away from you again!" He joke, making his father arch his brow. "Run away?" His father think. As Shen Wei has no choice but to leave Yunlan with him. But before he leave he cup Yunlan's face as he give him a long lasting kiss. "Just so you remember to come back home to me!" The red face Yunlan nod.  And they left.His  furious father turn to face him. "Your not returning to him!" Yunlan was shocked, "What?! Why?!" His father repeat again, "Your not returning to him!" As he call his body guards. "Return my son to my house!" Said Mr. Zhao.

     As Shen Wei and the others returned back to their house. Shen Wei got worried as he called Yunlan cellphone no answer came. "Hmmm... Maybe I'll try to call him again. While in the home of the Zhao. Yunlan's cellphone is confiscated, as he put back to his old room the body guards of his father prevented him from getting out. As he tried to find his old computer to try to call for help, there's no wifi. "What?! Wait my helicopter toy, I can message  Da quing there." As he fly his helicopter toy outside his window, the moment his body guards see it. It was shot down on the spot. As the guards gave the message to his father. "My helicopter!" Said Yunlan. As he tried again at midnight, "Ha! You think you can stop me!" As he tried climbing down using his rope in mountain climbing, but as he went down, the guards were already ready for him. As they dragged him back to his room. "Noooo!!!!"

     Shen Wei call on the phone Da quing, "Da quing! It's me Shen Wei, did Yunlan call you?" Da quing looked puzzled, "I thought you retrieve him from his father? Don't tell me you left him there?!" Da quing shout. "Why?!" Ask Shen Wei.
Didn't Yunlan tell why he run away from his father  the first place?"
Shen Wei think, "No, he didn't tell me?" Da quing paused for a while, "I shouldn't tell you this, I promise to him. But when we were at highschool his father found your letter." Shen Wei was suprise, "What?! But that letter was teared up in front of me, how can he read that?!" Da quing sigh, "He was in foul mood that day, he didn't mean to break your heart. That teared paper, he pick it up and scoth tape it every piece of it. The next day, he was waiting for you in our school to apologize and confess that he also have feelings for you, but his father intercept him. Did you remember he suddenly disappear in our school. His father has taken him to a psychiatrist for treatment and medication abroad. He only escape when they came home. Thus he changed his name so his father won't locate him. And now you gave Yunlan back to him!" Shen Wei drop the phone as he call his driver and body guards. He will retrieve Yunlan from Mr. Zhao.

     While Yunlan had been given a sedative, for their going to another country. As Mr. Zhao ordered their maids to take all Yunlan and his belongings to the limo for they are leaving to today. When their car have gone off. The car of Shen Wei came. As the maids tried to stop them from entering the house, but still Shen Wei dash inside just to find Yunlan had already left. As his phone ring, Zhu has called him that Mr. Zhao had cancelled their partnership and paid the fee for doing it. "How did they paid it?" The Wang Ying company sir paid their fee. "It can't be!'' As he remembered one of it's son is Lou whose  rival Yunlan and him in academics and sports. He have a hated spot for someone like Shen Wei. Once he was bullied by his gang luckily Yunlan saw  them. As he defend him from Lou and warn them not to bully Shen Wei again. That's the first time Shen Wei seen Yunlan he was a skinny boy back then but he punch and kick like a pro. As his enemy retreat, Yunlan help him with his books as he smile back to him. Shen Wei gloomy world became bright as the sun. As he always waits for him at the gate. As Yunlan saw him, he smiled back and wave at him. Thus the beginning of his first love story. The question is why would Lou help Yunlan's father in his business problem. He hate Yunlan in the core, why would he help them. "I have to know where they going. As he called Zhu to get any information on Yunlan we're about."Sir I think they're  going to America, they have the best hospital there." But before Shen Wei drop the call, I want you to get an information of their new partner and what is their motivation in helping  Zhao Enterprise. As they end the call, they leave for America now with his private jet plane.