Waking Up In Your Arms

"Yunlan! Yunlan! A teenage boy gave him a love letter. He was in a fowl mood that day. His father had scolded him in their house. As he suddenly piss off he teared the paper infront of him and telling him, "I will never love someone like you!" Too late in noticing who it was. As the teenage boy run crying his hearts out. Yunlan was suprise as he pick up the teared paper and try to find the boy.

     Yunlan suddenly wake up in his dream with a cold sweat. Why did he remembered that time again. "Oh! Yes I saw him last night." As he tried to sit up, "Where am I?" As he scan the place and tried to stand up, only to be fall back at bed. His head hurt, as a cold hand suddenly touched his forehead. He was shocked seeing Shen Wei looking back at him. "Why are you here?!" As he swat his cold hands but the hands just changed it's direction to his shoulder, "Well this is my house and I forgot to tell you, you belong  to me now!'' Yunlan looked puzzled. "What?! Unhand me! Or feel my..." As his head still ache. Shen Wei suddenly descendent his lips upon him. Yunlan was shocked. As Shen break the kiss, he swipe his tongue on his lips. "That's a tasteful good morning kiss." As he pull Yunlan up.
"We need to eat breakfast now!" As he pull him toward the dining room.
Yunlan trying to struggle from his hold, as they both stop, seeing Yezun looking at them while eating breakfast. "Good morning to both of you! So, how's the date?" As he eat his piece of meatloaf. Both looked at each other.

     Yunlan is the first to talk as he laugh a little, "Your Gege here is been a gentleman to my drunken stage last night. As for now I needed to go home. For I still have class in the afternoon." As his about to leave, Shen Wei grip his wrist. "Didi I want you to meet your new Gege, for now on he will be part of our family!" Yezun was shocked as he drop his meatloaf. Yunlan was a bit angry as he face Shen Wei, "Why did you say that?!" He whispered to him. As Shen Wei pull him to sit down and gave the piece of paper to Yunlan to read. He almost squeak. Making Yezun curious on what is that. As he tried to reach it.
"It's nothing!" As Yunlan teared the paper. "You sir! We will talk in private! I don't want my student to know about this!" He whispered to Shen Wei. "Don't worry about the contract I have many copies of it since I know you love tearing others love letters!" He whispered back to him. Making him silent. "Here!" As he gave him many foods." You gonna need a lot of strength. Before we get  in bed."  Yunlan almost become red as a tomatoe in shocked. "You wish!" As he ate a mouthful of meatloaf. Making Shen Wei laugh. Unnoticed to them Yezun was beginning to smile seeing his family maybe whole again.

     That day Yunlan tried to escape many times, but epically fail as all floors have many guards on it. As the two guards carrying him back to Shen Wei, sir! We saw your mistress trying to escape at the window. As he try to struggle from their hold, "I'm not his mistress! You!You! Kidnapper!" Shen Wei just shrug,  "He's right!'' As Yunlan nod in approval. "His not my mistress but my future wife!'' As Yunlan's mouth open in shocked, "What?!" As Shen Wei got near to him, "Hey, future wife, do you want to see my suprise to you?" Yunlan shake his head.

     As they walking to each room Shen Wei explained to him, this room will be his private library, the other room we're he can paint to his heart desires. As the room painted with bright yellow with two cute windows at the ceiling and at the side. As Yunlan was let go by the guards and left with only Shen Wei by his side. He was suprise that room is almost full of canvas and different kind of paints, acrylic,oil, water colors, different kinds of brushes, charcoal, tables and chairs, pencils and many more. "Wow! You can make a classroom here!" He gleeful say, forgetting his in the house of Shen Wei. "Anything I'll give it to you." As he hugged him from behind and kiss him on the neck. Making Yunlan jump forward. As he hold we're Shen Wei kiss him, "Don't do that! Your making me nervous!" As he back away from Shen Wei. Shen Wei laugh, "I can't believe the ice prince get nervous?! Your always been the  leader in our school. No one can defeat you back then in academics and  even in sports. As they all bow to your feet."

     Yunlan got angry, "You never know what it feels like to be alone! Your always have your brother with you! While I always struggled alone to be on the top! I got nervous when someone wants to dethrone me! So, I always worked non stop just to make my father smile back at me. But he never did! While you just get one medal and your Didi is so happy for you. Those fans of mine your talking about, their just waiting for me to fall so they can replace me! I'm sick and tired of proving to someone I'm the best!" As he throw a paint set to Shen Wei. And tried to run  from him. His panick attack came as he fall on his knees while catching his breath. Shen Wei suddenly scramble towards him.
"What's going on?!" As Shen Wei lift Yunlan toward his Infirmary room. The doctors just gave him oxygen to breath. As Yunlan relaxed on it, he fell asleep. "Sir don't make your future wife feel nervous all the time. Here give him this pill every night to make him sleep." The doctor said.

      As Yunlan woke up, he was suprise Shen Wei looking at him with gentle eyes, "Don't worry, I'll do nothing to you, just rest for a while." As he caress his forehead that lull him back to sleep. "I didn't know you have many problems in your life. You always stood their like an ice prince that nothing can melt you down. But inside your just a lonely kid . Maybe if you just open your heart to me, you'll never be alone back then." As he kissed the hand of Yunlan. Making Yunlan nuzzle to him in his sleep. As he hear he call his mother and  a tear fall down in his close cute eyes. Shen Wei wipe it off by his fingers and whispered to him, "Your mine now! You will never be alone! I'll crush anyone who makes you cry! That's my promise to you!" As Shen Wei kissed him on the head.