Throwing My Heart To You

Yunlan never knew that Shen Wei will lean his head on his shoulder. As he whispered sweet nothing at his ears, while he smell his hair, he can't stop himself but to kiss Yunlan on the head.

     As Yunlan wake up in the middle of the afternoon.  He was suprise that he was in an akward position, he embrace Shen Wei, while the sleeping Shen Wei hug him back. He almost fall as Shen Wei's beautiful eyes flutter open. " Good afternoon, I think?!" As he stretch himself. I think I can live again, thanks to my pillow human!" As he smile looking at Yunlan. Yunlan suddenly stand, "You done it again?!" As he walk toward his horse while Shen Wei tail him from behind.

     As they come back home riding the horse,  butler Chu welcome them, "Lunch is serve, sir! As Yunlan suddenly throw Shen Wei unto him. "Be careful to master Shen Wei his a very delicate person!'' Said Chu. As Yunlan just sneer to him while placing the horse in the barn. "Master Shen Wei why do you like such a rude guy?" Said Chu while fixing Shen Wei shirt. Shen Wei furrowed his brow, "Chu don't speak of ill things to my Yunlan! His just showing his affection to me!" Shen Wei said. Butler Chu was shocked, "Love can make people blind!" He whispered to himself.  As he leave both of them.

     "So do you decide to keep the horse?" Shen Wei said while trying to stand straight, even though his butt is aching from the ride. He was suprise Yunlan suddenly lift him. "If you need my help don't hesitate to call me." As he walk toward the house while carrying Shen Wei. Shen Wei mind was flying happily. He never knew Yunlan would care for him. As he entwined his arms and nuzzle on Yunlan's neck. Then he close his eyes and smell the scent of his sweet Yunlan. Butler Chu was suprise in seeing the scene, "Maybe master Shen Wei is right, his not rude as it seems." As he turn around to the dining room to prepare their foods.

     While their eating Yunlan can't concentrate on his food, as Shen Wei looking at him intensly. "Would you mind! Stop staring at me! I can't eat my food while you doing that!" Shen Wei just smile to him, "If you can't eat your food, why don't you eat me instead?!" As he batted his eyes on him. Yunlan almost choked. As he blushed furiously. "Don't joke something like that!'' Said Yunlan.
"Whose said I'm joking?!" Said Shen Wei.

      A minute pass as Shen Wei have a call in their office, Yunlan tried this opportunity to slip away from Shen Wei. As he make around the garden.
"At least I can relax a little!" As he stretch himself while walking. Suddenly he heard some barking. "S---T!" They didn't tell me they have dogs in here! As two dobermans run after him. He almost out of breath as he stumbled upon a swimming pool, he trip and dive in the water. Yunlan is good in every sports except swimming. He have a fear in water. Thus he tried to swim for air as he called for help. But no one can hear him. As he black out in the water for lack of air. Somebody jump in to get him out.

     Flashback! Little Yunlan trying to swim as his mother  teaching him. But his father called them back. "Yunlan we need to go back!'' Her mother said. But little Yunlan wyn, "I still want to go swimming!" As he stumped his foot. As her mother put him at the side of the swimming pool, "Just stay there! I'll get our towel. But as her mother go.
Little Yunlan dive to the water as he try to swim, his body suddenly submerge in the water almost drowning him. He heard her mother scream while his father dive for him.

     Back to present, Yunlan suddenly wake up sweating. As he was suprise his back at Shen Wei's bed.
"Yunlan your awake!" As Shen Wei hugged him. "You stupid man, why did you dive in the water if you don't know how to swim! Luckily my dogs find you there!" Yunlan almost want to pop his eyes off. "It's your dogs fault! They run after me! You didn't tell me you have dogs!" As he shoved Shen Wei. "Hey, why your hair is wet?" Suddenly butler Chu appeared behind him. "Sir Shen Wei save you from drowning." Yunlan almost jump beside Shen Wei. "You almost gave me a heart attack!" As he looked to Shen Wei, "So, your the one that save me, thanks. As Yunlan smiled back at him.

     That night Yezun came back from school, "Where is my both Gege?!'' He ask butler Chu. " In the garden sir drinking some tea. As he run towards them. He was suprise Yunlan is leaning to his Gege willingly. As his Gege lean to him as well.

     Next morning unexpected guest came, Shen Wei best friend Lin Jing. He was suprise seeing Yunlan at his side. "So, I see the news is real are you two a couple?!" Shen Wei cut him off. "Not yet but I 'll be waiting for him to say yes!" As he hold Yunlan's hand making him blushed."Shen Wei....Shen Wei, how did you get our ice prince heart? You know everymorning he waits for you in the campus, Shen Wei always behind your tail!" Making Yunlan laugh. As Shen Wei cough, "Could you excuse us Yunlan?" As he pull Lin Jing at the garden. "Come on Shen Wei, why didn't you tell me you got him? Is it true? Did his father sold him to you?! How about your promise? If you got him, will  you tear out his heart, just like what he did to you or  have you forgotten it?" As Shen Wei pulled him to another place. Unnoticed to them Yunlan have heard everything. As he dashed toward their room he accidentally bump into Yezun."Hey, Gege are you okey?" Yunlan just nod as he hurriedly went to the room. Yezun notice something wrong.

     As he hurriedly find his Gege he heard what they are talking about. "Gege! What have you done?! Are you really gonna break his heart!" Shen Wei and Lin Jing was suprise. "No! No! You got it all wrong! Well yes but I changed my mind because I still love Yunlan!" Said Shen Wei.
"You better be! I think he heard the two of you talking?! His in your room now!" Yezun said furiously.
As Shen Wei dashed to his room.
Yunlan is not there as well his clothes. Shen Wei suddenly call the guards, to find his missing fiance.
"Sir, I saw him getting to the barn with a bag!" Said butler Chu. As they all went there, the door was locked. As he bang the door, "Yunlan! Yunlan! Open up! You misunderstood what were saying! Suddenly a horse gallop at the back making Shen Wei and the others run after it. They didn't notice a creak open at the front as Yunlan escape from them.