My Comrade In This Fight

As Yunlan about to escape, Yezun saw him. "Gege! Don't leave!" As he hold his wrist. "Yezun! Please let me go! I need to get out of here?! Please understand me!" Said Yunlan. But Yezun won't let go. As Yunlan successfully push him. Something shot him on the neck. "Tranquilizer? What?Where?" As he  take off the pin. He saw Lin Jing holding a tranquilizer gun. "You?!" As he heard a shout and black out.

     As he about to fall, Shen Wei had caught him." Yunlan! What happened to you?!" As he lift the unconscious Yunlan. "Sorry I had to shot him a tranquilizer gun, his about to leave, I have no choice!" Lin
Jing said. Suddenly Yezun slapped him. Both Lin Jing and Shen Wei were shocked. "Leave! If my Gege won't wake up! I won't ever forgive you!" Said Yezun to Lin Jing.

     While Shen Wei laid Yunlan on the bed and waiting for the doctor to look at him. Yunlan had a dream. He was going to an altar. Marrying someone. "I love you!" He said to him and kissed him sweetly. As he focused whose that face belong to, it's Shen Wei?! Suddenly someone shot him at his heart. It bleeds as he fall. Shen Wei is laughing at him. "So tell me? How's it feel likes in the other role? His heart ached as he blackout.

     Yunlan suddenly wake up. As he tried to sit a pair of hand suddenly hold him. He saw Shen Wei looking so worried. "Get away from me! I'm going home!" As he shoved Shen Wei's hands. "You misunderstand it!" As his about to reach him, Yunlan flip him up. Shen Wei have forgotten Yunlan is an expert fighter. As he fall to the ground. "I forgot that my bride to be, is an expert in martial arts. "I'm not anyone's bride!"Yunlan shout. "But I forgot to tell you!" As he suddenly twist Yunlan's leg. Yunlan lost his balance. Making Shen Wei free from his clutch, as Shen Wei stand up and twist his arm at the back. "I also learned Aikido!" He whispered to Yunlan's ear. Making Yunlan blushed from the closeness of his face. But Yunlan won't let him win, as his other leg went behind Shen Wei and made him out of balance, thus making them fall on each other. Yunlan never expect him to fall on Shen Wei's lips. As the guards and Yezun came rushing to the room on what's happening. And was shocked on the scenery as they left quickly. Yunlan tried to stand up, but Shen Wei won't let him as his hand hold his nape while the other his waist. Shen Wei kissed him passionately as he let go about a minute or so. As a flushed Yunlan sit on the floor and looked at Shen Wei furiously. While Shen Wei sit at the opposite of him looking so happy on what had happened. As he licked his lips making Yunlan blushed and turn his head. "So would you listen to me now?" Said Shen Wei while making a little moves toward we're Yunlan sit. "No! it is quite clear what you want, you didn't need to explain it. After a week or two the contract will be void. And I will leave this place!"

     As he about to stand up, Shen Wei suddenly pull him back to his arms, "But until the contract didn't expire, you'll be staying at my side and do what I want! If  you try to leave again, it means you fail and you'll be belong to me forever! And I can do what ever I like to you! Is that clear!" Shen said as he looked angry at him. Yunlan can't believe what he said, his heart is breaking piece by piece but he won't let Shen Wei see this. As he nod while looking down ward. Shen Wei knew what he done, but it is the only way that Yunlan will stay by his side, either he will love  or forever hate him.

     Next day while they're eating breakfast, Yezun notice the two are not looking at each other. "Gege! school will be over soon! Can we have a vacation to a nice place?"
As Shen Wei nod, while looking to Yunlan direction. Suddenly Yezun tap Yunlan's plate, "Gege do you have any place you wanted to go?" Yunlan can't stay  mad with Yezun, his an innocent in this situation and  one of his favorite student. As he looked at him. "Would like to go to Mount Kunlun?"

     Da quing was having a nice quiet vacation at his home, when a knock came at his door. He was suprise his friend came to visit him. As he welcome him. Suddenly the butler and body guards of Shen Wei come rushing in, as Shen Wei entered with his brother Yezun. "What is this?! I thought your the only one coming here in Mt. Kunlun?!" Da quing whispered to Yunlan.  Yunlan just shrug. Shen Wei suddenly face him, "So we're will be staying?!" As Da quing open his mouth in shock.

     He lead them to their rooms. "This will be your room while the other room will be to Yezun!" Said Da quing. "Wait the bed is only for one person?" As Shen looked at it. Yunlan suddenly cut him. "Don't worry about that, Da quing and I can sleep outside the hall, we usually do that whenever I visit him. We have mattress to sleep in." Shen Wei suddenly furrow his brow. "Do you think I will let you sleep with someone else? You belong to me now?!" As he pulled Yunlan at his side. Yunlan can't believe it. His embarrassing him infront of his friend. "Wow! Shen Wei is really quiet  possessive to Yunlan!" Da quing whispered to himself. To stop the akward atmosphere, Yezun hold Da quing hand signaling him to leave the room.

     As they left the room, leaving Yunlan and Shen Wei on their own. The angry  Yunlan take off his hands to Shen Wei. "What are talking about?! Da quing is my best friend! We're not doing anything! And beside two people can't fit there!" Yunlan shout. Shen Wei just smirk as he pulled the suprise Yunlan on the bed, as his body press above Yunlan. Yunlan's cheeks become crimson red, as his eyes want to pop out on what's happening. "Who said we can't fit in here just tell me, do you want to be under or above me?"

     Yunlan almost squeak in response as he try to get Shen Wei off him. But Shen Wei just grip his both hands. As he nuzzle his face to Yunlan. Yunlan suddenly stop breathing. "Why struggle further? You know in the end your gonna be mine." As he licked Yunlan's earlobe, making Yunlan shiver from the touch. As the other hand of Shen Wei went under the shirt of Yunlan. Making him melt on his touched. When a knocked on the door interrupted them. Thus Yunlan make it his advance by shoving Shen Wei off him. As he open the door and run outside. Yezun looked puzzled on what's happening as his brother sit on the floor and just laugh.

     Outside the house, Yunlan wanted to shout in frustration. As he keep phasing here and there. "What's your problem?" As Da quing ask."Shen Wei is my problem! I was living in a quiet happy life, then he suddenly cage me to his house! Then he embarrassed me infront of you!" Yunlan stop as Da quing laugh at him. "Your so funny my friend! I can't really understand you?  Quiet life? I thought it's a miserable life. First your so sad that your first love has ended before it's begun. Now your first love cage you, your love life is hilarious!" As Yunlan gaze to him furiously, "What's so funny about that?!" As Da quing whispered to him, "You! Aren't you happy his in your life now? Silly friend?!" But Yunlan explained to him what he heard, when Shen Wei and Lin Jing talking . Da quing became angry. "Oh! My god! What a heartless bastard! Before I was rooting for him but if he just gonna play your heart, you have me as a comrade in this fight. As they both hold their fist high and grip their hands. Unknown to them butler Chu is spying on them, as he tell everything to his master Shen Wei.