Meeting the X

Yunlan never knew as he sleep at night, Shen Wei called his investigation team. "Zhang tell me the report who is behind this problem?" In the other line, "Sir we found out it's one of your exes. She want to break your engagement to Yunlan so you would come back to her. That baby is a hoax. It's Ying Fe.
She wants you back.

     Everybody wakes up early in the morning for the preparation of the wedding. Yunlan was sleeping soundly as Shen Wei kiss him to wake him up, "Wake up my little sunshine, it's the big day now!" As Shen Wei shake him and slap his butt. "Ouch! Just give me a little minute more." As Yunlan sink at the pillows. Suddenly he heard a familiar voice. "Bonjour!" Pier knock on their door. Yunlan suddenly bolt up, "What's he doing here?!" Shen Wei laugh as he open the door. "Is sir Yunlan awake now we need to finish his suit? He said. "His all yours!" Said Shen Wei. As Pier clapped his hands, his assistants came. And dragged the unwilling Yunlan. "Shen Wei I can't believe you gave me to them! Shen Wei!!!!" Shen Wei just laugh.

     As Yunlan being prepared for the wedding, the maids is giving him some breakfast while tailoring his suits, as styling his hair and more. Meanwhile Shen Wei meet
Ying Fe in nearby restaurant. "What are doing? Why are you ruining my wedding? We already have disclosure when we broke up. Your the one who doesn't want to be married back then?!" As Ying Fe hold his arm. "I never thought you be already over me and about to be married to a guy, I want you back!" As she kiss him on the lips. He shoved her quickly. As
Shen Wei got angry, "His not just a guy, you know that?! I have already told you that from the beginning of our relationship. His special to me! So don't get in my way! You know how I get angry!" As he stand up still
Ying Fe cling to him. "Don't go!" She said. But Shen Wei detached his arms and continue to walk away.

     "Look! Isn't the hair fabulous! Said Pier to Yunlan. While spraying a spray net on his hair. Yunlan look at mirror, he hates it. His hair looks like a cotton candy. As Yunlan  shake his hair and mess it up again. "That's  looks cool!" He said. Pier looked horrified in him. "No!No!No! It should be this style!" He said. While they were arguing. Someone gave him an envelope. As he open it he saw a picture of Shen Wei talking to the same girl. Another picture were the girl kissed Shen Wei. This picture is just recently. As he remembered the polo shirt of Shen Wei. She left a phone number to call. As he dialed a number, a woman voice he heard. If you want him back meet me at the outside someone will pick you up. I want you alone, if you want to see him alive again. As he quickly stand ignoring Pier call. As he was running outside, a black car suddenly block his way and pull him inside, luckily his father's driver saw what happened. "Sir isn't that your  son!" As the driver pointed to black car that's driving away. "What?! Follow that car hurry!" As they tailed the black car and call Shen Wei.

     As the black car stop in a nearby deserted house. Yunlan was taken there. As he was rope him in a chair. Ying Fe looked at him. As he cup his face, such a good looking guy, whatta waste! Shen Wei won't see you again!" As she about to leave, "Were is he? Is he safe?!" Yunlan ask. "Yes, in my arms!" As she laugh. "Oh! Before I go, I found out something. They say you don't know how to swim?!" Is it true or not? Let's find out shall we?" Yunlan want to pop up his eyes off. As she revealed behind him is a swimming pool. Suddenly she kick his chair in the swimming pool. Yunlan struggle to get free but he froze when the water hit him. As he tried to scream for help no one can hear him. Little by little he lost conciousness. As the water pull him deeper and deeper underneath. He didn't hear the screaming and gun fighting outside or the splash of water when someone dive to save him. As someone untie his arms and feet. And they slowly swim back to land to get some air. As Shen Wei laid the unconscious Yunlan on the tiles. He did a CPR to revive Yunlan. First he won't response, suddenly he spit out water, as he breath again. The ambulance came and laid him on the stretcher, as Shen Wei and his father is went with the ambulance.

     "Yunlan! Yunlan!I told you to wait for me before you go in the water."  His mother scolded him.  "Mother?"As he tried to reach for her hand. The hand turned into Shen Wei's hand. As he cried by his side. "Your alive!" As he scan the place he was in the hospital, his father was there as well as Da quing and Yezun. "What happened?" As he tried to recall everything. "You've been kidnapped and almost drown by that Ying Fe. Luckily your father seen you and call Shen Wei as they tailed your kidnapper!  And Shen Wei save you!" Said Da quing. "I was a fool to believe her that she got Shen Wei." As he laugh a little. "Wait! What happened to the wedding? Did I get married?" He ask. " You fool you've been unconscious for three days. The wedding will resume after you get well!" His father said.

     As the two of them were left alone. "You scared me there beloved. First Pier called me that someone call you and you run franatically. Then your father tell me, a black car kidnapped you. Your lucky your father is there. Don't worry about Ying Fe, she's behind bars now. Hey! I got a suprise for you!" Yunlan looked puzzled as Shen Wei close the light, suddenly many small lights light up the room making it like small stars. "Wow!" Said Yunlan. As Shen Wei laid beside him, he put Yunlan's head on his shoulder. "Thanks!" He said. "For what?!" Shen Wei said. For everything!" As he gave him a quick kissed and enjoy the view of the lights while embracing him.