Baby Problem

Early morning Yunlan went for a ride in his horse, it was a beautiful day the sun smile at him, the birds welcome him with their chirping, nothing can ruin this day, as for tomorrow it will be the happiest day of his life, he'll be married to Shen Wei.

     While Shen Wei welcome the wedding planners, his body guards came, "Sir we have a problem?!"
As Yunlan finished his riding, he run toward his groom to be welcome with a baby in his arms. It initial in its cloth S.W. "What is this?! Yunlan said. Shen Wei was shocked to see Yunlan back so quickly. As he took the paper in the child's bundle.

       "Please take care of our baby
         I cannot take care of him
         anymore. Give him your love.

                                          XXX

Yunlan world suddenly crash. As he dropped the paper. Shen Wei tried to explain to him that it was left in their door step. As the baby cried. "Is it your baby?!" He shout. Making everyone looked at them. One of the people of the wedding planner whispered, "Is the wedding still on?"

     Yezun and Da quing passing by didn't notice the situation. "Oh! Whatta cute baby!" But as Da quing see the initial. "Whatta?! Shen Wei is it yours?!" Yunlan can't take it anymore as he dash toward their room and close it with a bang. Shen Wei gave the baby to Yezun as he followed his groom to be. "What am I gonna do with this baby? Ask Yezun. As it cried again. He called one of his servant to take care of it. As they followed Shen Wei toward the room.

     "Beloved?! Open up the door! Look maybe it's a mistake! They given it to a wrong house! Come on open up?!" Shen Wei shout. Yunlan on the other hand.  "Yes! Maybe! But with your initial, ha?!" As Yunlan phasing here and there. He made up his mind as he open the door   Shen Wei, Yezun and Da quing fall off the floor.  *Thud* "Tell me Shen Wei how many of them you date?!" As he looked down on him. Shen Wei tried to stand up and quickly say, "There were too many of them?!" That was his mistake as he saw Yunlan angry expression. He retrieve his answer, "Well I'm trying to forget you, but your the really one in my heart! Thats the truth!" As he hold his hands. "I'm going out for a while." Said Yunlan while he  detach his hands on him. But Shen Wei grip his hand. "Oh no! I won't let you out! You'll run away again!" As he call his body guards. Take Yunlan to my room for a while, I don't want him to get out!" As he command his guards. " Unhand me! I'm not married to you yet? Your controlling me now?!" As the guards took the struggling Yunlan toward Shen Wei's room. Da quing and Yezun can't help Yunlan for his brother is angry too. "No matter what happen Yunlan will marry me!" He said to them. As all of the people continue their work. Yunlan was suprise he was lead to Shen Wei's room. He never seen this room before. It's like a huge library with secound floor in it, many chandeliers hanging and carpeted floor. And in the center it has one table, one huge chair, a huge fire place, sofa set and the shocking thing is the big picture hanging at the fire place. It can't be his picture. "Where did he get this?"Yunlan said. He was only teenager back then. As he touched it, he was suprise it was a painting. "Who made this?" He suddenly jump as the door open, Shen Wei appeared behind him. "I've painted that a long time ago." As he gave Yunlan his wallet,  "I've taken a picture of you without you knowing it. Then I painted it on the canvas. You can say you were my first love too. I followed you anywhere you go, without you knowing it. Until you teared that paper and your father took you away from me. If I only knew you love me back then. I will search for you.

     As he embrace Yunlan on the back, "I was devastated that day, that I promise to myself that if I get richer than you. I'll be the one that tearing your heart out." As he cup Yunlan face, "I have dated many of them, but they all can't satisfied my heart. But when I see you on that day, my heart aches for you again. I have forgotten my promise to myself because I want you! I got to have you no matter what it cause! And now that I have you, no one will steal you away from me! Because your mine! Only mine!" Yunlan almost blink his cute eyes, as he cried a little making Shen Wei wipe his tears and kiss him softly on the lips. As he lean his head unto him and hold his face. "No one will separate us! Do you understand! For I will die if you leave me!" Yunlan nod in response as he smiled into him. While Shen Wei kissed him lastly on the forehead. "So what will do with the baby?" Said Yunlan. "I gave it to the doctors for DNA test to know if it's mine or not?" Said Shen Wei. If it's mine, I don't have a choice but to acknowledge him my child. You wouldn't mind that?" As Yunlan just shake his head. "So, the wedding will continue?" Shen Wei ask. "Yes!" Said Yunlan. As he embrace Shen Wei.

     As they got out of the room. Shen Wei never let go of Yunlan's hand.
"Thank goodness! I thought it will be another tragedy ending for them! " Said Da quing while looking at Shen Wei and Yunlan. As Yezun think, "I just don't understand whose baby it is? And why in this event she gave the baby to my Gege? Like she want to break the engagement of my Gege and Yunlan?" As Da quing looked at him. "Did your Gege have any girlfriends who have a grudge over him?" Yezun just shake his head. I just know they're relationship is a one night stand only. They never stay long, but for one, Ying Fe.