The Wedding Day

Sunday morning the wedding day. The wedding venue took place in a big dome. As petal of roses were scattered around, many small baby's breath hanging on the ceiling making look like curtains of flowers. As the seats were all decorated with white flowers of daffodils and roses. As the motif of the wedding is fairy wedding.

     As the guest  wear a particular wings on their back and the women wear flowers on their head and fairy gown.While the men wear light color suit. As almost the guest arrive, the ceremony is about to begin. Shen Wei was wearing a dark blue suit with wings attached to it's back and a flower of blue and pink fasten to his suite pocket. While Yezun his best man wear a light blue suit with wings at the back too and a flower of the same like Shen Wei hook to his suit pocket. Shen Wei can't hid his excitement in getting married to the love of his life, "I think I'm gonna cry!" He said to his Didi. Yezun his best man almost laugh. "Gege! Calm down! " As the orchestra began. The lights became dim. When the guest stand they all have a tiny leaf like long stick that lights up different colors, as they wave it to welcome the entourage, it looks like a star that's dances on the ground.

     As the entourage began, the path their walking become illuminates with different colors as they step. Little flower girls who wear ballarina shoes and cute fairy  pink gowns that lights up everytime they  dance and throw flowers on their steps, followed by little blue boy  ring bearer and the pink brides maids with wings attached to their back and flowers on their hair with cute antenna while the groom's men wear blue color suit with wings at their back as well. One of the groom's men is Da quing, as he wink to Yezun. Yezun wink back at him. Shen Wei suddenly notice it. As Yezun looked at him, "What?'' As the other entourage came. Moments later the orchestra played another song, as the groom to be came. Shen Wei can't breath for a moment.

As he see Yunlan wearing a light color beige with a hint of pink suit, as a wing attached to his back, he also have a blue and pink flowers on his pocket

As he see Yunlan wearing a light color beige with a hint of pink suit, as a wing attached to his back, he also have a blue and pink flowers on his pocket. As he held a blue and pink flowers boquet in his hands. While his father have a dark suite with wings on his back and a flowers of blue and pink attached to his pocket. Yunlan hold his father arms as they walk the aisle.  Seeing Shen Wei smiling to him. "Father I think I'm gonna faint?" Whispered Yunlan. Mr. Zhao looked at him with big eyes, "Don't you dare faint on me! Just keep on breathing and smile." As he gave him a small candy on his hand, "Eat this it can stop your dizziness." As Yunlan quickly swallow it before anyone would notice. While his father rubbed his hands a little. "Are you crying?" Yunlan notice. "No I'm not! Just a little dust on my eyes. Said Xinci. As they got near the altar, Shen Wei suddenly grab his hand making Yunlan jump and Mr. Zhao suprise. Yezun  and Da quing tried not to laugh. While Mr. Zhao held his hand to Shen Wei to congratulate him, as he sit beside Yezun and the others. Shen Wei suddenly pulled Yunlan at his side.
Making him yelp a little. The guest  notice it as they tried not to laugh.
While Yunlan blushed like a tomatoe. "Your not excited I see?!" Yunlan sarcastically said and  whispered to Shen Wei's ear. Shen Wei just smirk, "Let them look, I'm just so happy I finally have you!" He wink to him. As the wedding ceremony are almost finished, "You may now kissed the groom. Shen Wei kissed him passionately. As the guest clapped and shout for joy. "Every fairy tail have it's happy ending." Shen Wei said to him.

                   ...THE End...

Author's Note

Thanks for everyone who read my story. I'll be having another one " The Lucky's Star Writer." The story is based on Yunlan's writer whom he never meet but made him a star in every story he write. With a twist of modern and magic in it, for now thanks for every comment you gave to me, it really mean a lot . 🤣✌️