After Math

As Yunlan wake up not only with a head ache but every parts of his body ache. As he tried to focus where he is. Shen Wei stood in front of him smiling in triumphly, while hanging by his hand is a familiar piece of cloth. "It couldn't be!" As Yunlan scream as he saw himself naked under the blanket.

      Everybody went to the room except Da quing still sleeping lazyly under the mattress."What's going on?!" Said Yezun. As they saw the scenery. They quickly disperse while butler Chu pulled Yezun to the dining room and explain everything.
"How can you deflowered me like that!  I was drunk!" As he covered himself up with the blanket, only he furious head can be seen. "Give me back that!" As he tried to reach it.  Shen Wei twirl it around his finger, "Your the one who came to my room begging to make love to me! Funny what alcohol can do to a reserve person. He can tell all his feeling underneath it." As he got near to red bit Yunlan, "Tell me am I your first?!" Yunlan angry face become a frightful one as he blushed like a tomatoe and he back away a little. For he have no space anymore to move. "You have no choice anymore but to be with me, because I seen and touched every parts of your delicious body." As he licked his lips, making Yunlan swallow a bit. As he about to kiss him on the lips, Yunlan turn. "You think, you can get me because of that?!" As he face him, "Think again!" Shen Wei just sigh, "Why are you being so stubborn?" As he tose a new clothes for him. "Here get dress, breakfast is ready!" As he left, that's the time Yunlan get breath freely, "That was close!" But as he cried remembering what happened. "Where is my cursed comrade! He should not let this happened to me!"

     As Yunlan went to the dining table everybody looked at him. He almost back away when Da quing came running to eat breakfast, as he pulled the unwilling Yunlan with him. When Da quing was eating, everybody looked at them. "What?!" Said Da quing. First he thought that they're looking at him. As he see were they're eyes aimed, they're looking at Yunlan instead. As Yunlan ate silently and doesn't want to look in their way. "Hey, is something happened when I'm asleep?!" He whispered to Yunlan while eating his hotdog sandwich.
Shen Wei suddenly put his hands on Yunlan's shoulder as he squeeze it. Making Yunlan jump in suprise. As they both looked at him. "Thanks Da quing for bringing my Yunlan in my room last night. "You really make my day!'' As he smiled and seated next to Yunlan. Everybody suddenly do what their doing while Da quing drop what he was eating, giving a sympathy looked on Yunlan. As Yunlan want to smack Shen Wei for telling everyone what happened.

     Outside the house, Yunlan wanted to scream as he cried to the shoulder of his best friend Da quing. "I can't believe it happened!" Da quing looked at him pitifully. "How? I remember his the first one to  sleep. We should not get drunk last night?!" As he pat his best friend. "Don't worry next time, we surely be ready! As Da quing said.

     When they begin their hiking, Da quing is leading since he know his own mountain. While Yunlan, Shen Wei, Yezun, butler Chu and the rest of the body guards follow.

     "Wow! The scenery is still beautiful as ever!" As Yunlan stretch himself. "Yes he really is!" As Shen Wei looked at him, making Yunlan feel ackward as he quickly went beside Da quing. Yezun laugh at his Gege," I think  he mostly like the company of Da quing than you Gege!" Shen Wei brow furrow as he tease his Didi, "Are you with me or against me?!" As he arched his brow. Making Yezun cling to his brother, "I'm with you! You know that? Then can you make someone busy for a while. While I make a move on Yunlan. As Shen wink to his brother.

     "Da quing! "Da quing! As Yezun grip his arms. "Could you help me on something, I have project needed to be seen by an expert like you". As Da quing stand up leaving his friend sit at the edge of the mountain. Shen Wei suddenly sit next to Yunlan. "Are you still mad at me? Won't you forgive me?" As he handed a water bottle to Yunlan. First Yunlan looked at it, as his about to reach for it. Shen suddenly pull and kissed him. Yunlan was shocked to do anything.
As he break the kiss, he hold his hands. "I really do like you! Why won't you believe me!" Yunlan suddenly slap him, "That's for last night!" As he about to leave, he got on the wrong foot and fall at the edge of the mountain. Shen Wei dove after him. As they fall Shen Wei reach for Yunlan. As he cover his body with his as they hit different tress and rocks. They fell unconscious as they drop on the ground. Yezun shout as he see Yunlan and his brother fall. He call Da quing and the others for help. "That edge is to deep, we have to walk at the side of the mountain to get down!"Said Da quing.

     Minute pass, as Yunlan wake up. He was suprise he was alright but beside him, he saw Shen Wei blood dripping from his head. As he tried to sit up, he wake the unconscious Shen Wei and wrapped his handkerchief on Shen Wei's head. "Shen Wei! Please wake up! As he shake and embrace him. Shen Wei woke up and cough a little. Yunlan cry as he hugged Shen Wei again. "I thought you die!" Shen Wei just laugh a little, "I'll do it all over again. "Just so you can hug me like this. As Yunlan tightly embrace him and laugh. As they scan the place. Big boulders and tress so them. "Where are we?"  As they looked up. "We can't go there, it's pretty high. Maybe we could go that way, so the others might see us. As he pointed in the direction of a big rock in the forest. Do you have a cellphone?" Yunlan ask. But as Shen Wei reach for his phone, it broken to  many pieces. "Can you walk?" Ask Yunlan.
But Shen Wei's other leg got twisted, as he shout when trying to stand up. Yunlan have no choice but to piggy back ride him. Shen Wei was so happy even though he got a broken leg. Just being near to Yunlan, he can die happily. While in Yunlan case his heart is beating rapidly as Shen Wei's face nuzzle at his back. "Steady Yunlan don't loose focus!" As he tried to remember where to go.

     An hour pass, as the sun setting.  "Are we lost?" Ask Shen Wei. "No! We just need to rest for a while!" Yunlan lied. Not to make Shen Wei worried.  As he laid Shen Wei on a big rock, he took some branch and vines to tie the broken leg of Shen Wei. As he tying it. Shen Wei suddenly blurt out, "I love you!" Yunlan was shocked to hear that as he looked at Shen Wei's blushing face. "Did he just heard the word right?" As Shen Wei sensing it, he repeated it again, "I love you! Do you hear me?!" Yunlan was shocked to move.