Don't Lie To Me

News spread in a few days Shen Wei and Yunlan gonna get married.
Every professor and teachers congratulate Yunlan. Shen Wei never want Yunlan to go alone to his school so he was accompanied by Da quing and butler Chu, since he cannot go for he has a meeting in his company.

     "Sir Yunlan!" As one of Yunlan's student came, "I want to congratulate you on your wedding!" Said Gao. "Thank you! Oh! Yes! I want you to meet Mr. Chu and you already know my friend Da quing." As Gao bow to them, "Sir, me and your other students wants to give you a gift!" As he give him a box. And bid farewell to him because he still have a class to attend to. "What a bubbly kid!" Said Chu.

As they about to finish the papers he need. Lou appeared with his body guards. Butler Chu and Da quing became alert. "Lou what do you want here? This is not your ground, you must be mistaken coming here?" Yunlan ask. As his face is calm but his fist is ready to punch Lou cheeky face. "I'm just here to talk to you alone, if you may?" As Yunlan signal Da quing and butler Chu to stay there for a while. As they sit at a table for two.
"Spit it out! What do you want?" Yunlan calmed face become a furious one. "Please don't look like that it so not you. I just came here to warn you, that your father that's not approved of your marriage to Shen Wei." But Yunlan suddenly cut him out with a laugh. "He have already left me there in that hospital to die! Not only once but twice! Now his concern for me?! Shen Wei is the only one that love and cared for me, I won't loose him no matter what?!" As his about to stand. "You know your father wants to kill him, if I were you, I'll stay away from Shen Wei from now on. Or just disappered! Just like what you did last time. The love of your life will be safe and your father won't be a killer. And you will live with your miserable lonely life forever. It's your choice. Think about it?" The last sentence he whispered to his ears. As he smirk and walk away from him. Leaving Yunlan thinking of Shen Wei safety. Da quing quickly went to his side, "Don't let him influence you! His just jealous you have everything! I don't want your ending to be a tragic one again!" Said Da quing. Yunlan suddenly smile again, "Thanks! My little cute friend!" As he ruffle his hair. "Stop doing that!" Da quing swat his hand. "I'm not cute maybe fabulous but not cute!" He said.

     As night came, Yunlan wait for Shen Wei in his painting room with dim lights, he lingers on the paper were they have agreement. If things didn't work out, he'll be free to leave but as he see his finger with ring Shen Wei give. His feeling can't let go of him. His so confused on what to do, that last sentence of Lou lingers on his mind. If he leave everyone will be safe and happy but he will die of loneliness. But if he stay every one will be endanger of his father rage. He didn't know what hour his been staring at the paper and his finger. As tears fall down upon the paper, his ready to pull the ring out of his finger. He was shock to hear Shen Wei's voice behind him. "Don't you dare pull that ring!" Yunlan tried to wipe the tears. "What are you talking about? I'm just looking at it? He almost jump from his sit when Shen We embrace him from behind and quickly taking the paper he hold. This paper is already cancelled as he tose it aside. "Tell me. What did Lou said to you?" As he nibble the neck of Yunlan. Making him shiver and blushed, "I didn't know what are you talking about? He just want to congratulate us." Shen stop his action as he sense Yunlan lied. As he touched the chest of Yunlan he can hear his heart beat fast.

"I suddenly feel jealous at him!" As Yunlan turn to him, "Why?!" He suddenly cup his face," Because he can make my groom, lie to my face

"I suddenly feel jealous at him!" As Yunlan turn to him, "Why?!" He suddenly cup his face," Because he can make my groom, lie to my face." Yunlan want to protest but he was suddenly cut off by Shen Wei hungry kiss upon him. Yunlan have no time to register what is happening, as he was suddenly lift up by Shen Wei and tap on the wall revealing a secret room with Queen size bed in it. As Yunlan break the kiss, "Wait?! When did it had a bed in my painting room?!'' But he was cut off as Shen Wei suddenly thrown him on the bed and cage him, so he won't get out. "Now each lie you gave to me, I will tear your clothes piece by piece." As he caress Yunlan face. Yunlan suddenly swallow hard as he crossed his arms so his clothes wouldn't be damage. "You wouldn't!" As he glared at him. The doctor said your already cured since I promise you not only a kiss will do but everything." Yunlan laugh, "But I'm sick back then I can't think straight!"
Suddenly Shen Wei's face got near  him, he can feel the long eyelashes of Shen Wei while blinking at him. As his hot breath getting near to his ear, "Then you would tell me everything what that Lou told you?" Yunlan suddenly blushed as he tried to wiggle out of Shen Wei's hold. He almost shoved Shen Wei successfuly. But Shen Wei got a hold of his shirt as he pull him. It teared out the back. He yelp at the impact, leaving him expose at the back, "My shirt! It so expensive when I bought it!" But Shen Wei ignored him as he jumped at him like a panther ready to eat his sheep prey. As he pull the entire shirt upon him. He was half expose to him.As he bit Yunlan on the neck making him squirm from his hold. "Shen Wei stop it!" Yunlan shout at him. "Would you tell to me now?!" As he made a circle on his left chest. But Yunlan suddenly flip him up. As Shen Wei suddenly fall at the other end of the bed. As Yunlan scrambled to run. He noticed he have a piece of clothes of Shen Wei's polo. As he looked, Shen Wei saw what Yunlan hold. His expensive polo shirt is been torn from his chest. "Oops!" Said Yunlan. As he about to leave, Shen Wei clapped his hands. As the door shut close. Yunlan has no escape now. As he face the furious Shen Wei, "Hey! It's not my fault that polo shirt is teared!" Yunlan said. As Shen Wei jump at him.

     Minute pass, Shen Wei called Lou, he warned him if he ever got near or talk to Yunlan he will kill him in instance. As he cut him off without an explanation. Just in time his brother saw him, "Gege! What happened to your clothes!" As his Didi looked worried. "I thought my prey is a sheep but his wolf on sheep clothes.