Yearn For You

At midnight strikes, police and reinforcement came knocking at their door. As all the staff of the hospital have been arrested. While the patients been given to another hospital for treatment, including one.

     Yunlan been sent to Shen Wei private hospital to be treated there with Shen Wei on his side. "It will be two to three days before the medicine that have been given to him will be removed from his system." Said the doctor. For now he was given a dextrose and some good medicine. As Yunlan's cute eyes open, the first thing he see is Shen Wei's almond eyes looking back at him. "Where am I? Who are you?" He said. Shen Wei suddenly can't breath, "Did he forgotten me?" As a tear fall down from his eyes. Yunlan's fingers suddenly wipe his tears. "Why are you crying?" He ask. As Shen Wei hold his hand. "I'm your beloved Shen Wei don't you remember? The ones waiting for you to come back home." Something trigger to Yunlan, as he sit up quickly and hold Shen Wei's face, "Is it really you?!" As Shen Wei nod. Yunlan suddenly embrace him tightly. As he cried to Shen Wei. "Please don't leave me again!"  Shen Wei hugged him back and whispered to Yunlan, "No ones gonna take you away from me! I'll crush anyone who will do that!" There been like that an hour or two, as Yunlan fall asleep again while not letting go of Shen Wei's hand. As Shen Wei ordered another bed so he won't be apart from Yunlan.
Before he fell asleep he pull the unconscious Yunlan to him. As he gently stroke Yunlan's hair, Yunlan rested his face at Shen Wei's neck.
As he planned his revenge on the people that harm Yunlan.

     Next day, Da quing and Yezun visited Yunlan for Shen Wei have an emergency meeting. Yunlan became restless that Shen Wei didn't came."Yunlan are you not happy to see your best friend in the whole world and your Didi?" As he looked at Yezun. "Shen Wei?" He said. "No! Gege I'm your Didi." Said Yezun. "Gege called us to accompany you for a while." As Yezun got near him, Yunlan suddenly shoved him to Da quing. As he suddenly stand up and run, making his pin in his dexstrox deattach to him. The guards tried to stop him. As he was running he bump to someone causing him to fall down. It was his classmate Lou from his old school. As the man stood and dress so elegant with spectacles. "My....my Zhao Yunlan what a pleasant suprise. You still look stunning even though your dress like that? Here I'll help you up?" As he about to grab his hand. Shen Wei suddenly slap it. Making him and Yunlan looked upon him.
"Shen Wei!" Yunlan suddenly stand up. As he ran past Lou into Shen Wei arms. "I thought you never come!" As he closed his eyes and embrace Shen Wei." As Shen Wei hugged him back. "I told you I won't leave you again. And I'll crush anyone who will took you away from me!" As he looked at Lou. Making him smirk. "Ouch! Is that word for me! I just came here to visit an old classmate. I want to know if he is fine. But as I can see his a little bit off?" Shen Wei got mad, "Get out of here! Your not welcome at my hospital!" As he make a surrender sign and leave.

     Shen Wei lift Yunlan back at his room. While Da quing and Yezun was releaved his been found. "Sorry Gege! We didn't know his that strong and easily escape us!" Said Yezun. As he laid Yunlan on the bed again. Yunlan won't let go of his shoulder. "Yunlan let go of me." Shen Wei said. But Yunlan won't  let go. "Yezun could you excuse us for a moment. As Yezun nod, he pull Da quing outside and lock the door.  "Hey! What's going on?" Said Da quing. "Gege want to have a private talk to Yunlan that's all."

     Inside the room, "Yunlan let go of me." Shen ask again. But he only shake his head. Shen suddenly kiss him, making him entangel his arm and back away in suprise. But Shen Wei's face is still getting near his flushed face. As Shen Wei's thumb caressing Yunlan's plump lips making it open a little. "You know  how much I crave for you. I'm just supressing myself since your still sick. But a little peck won't hurt. As Shen Wei soft lips descendent upon Yunlan again, making it a long hot make out kiss. Yunlan squirm in suprise, as each kiss of Shen Wei follow by his soft tongue caressing Yunlan's mouth. Making Yunlan melt into it. As his hands involuntarily reach for Shen Wei's neck pulling him down toward him. Shen Wei smile while kissing Yunlan, knowing he crave for him as well. As he break for air, Yunlan wyn a little. As Shen Wei laid his forehead to Yunlan's head. "Don't worry we will do this again and more after your cured, okey?" As he peck him on the cheek for the last time.

     As Shen Wei open the door, Da quing first to enter as seeing his flushed face friend, giggling a little.
"Okey, what did you two do? "He ask. "That's a secret Yunlan and I won't tell." As Yunlan cling to his arm. Yezun laugh a little. While Da quing lost for words.

     The news spread like wild fire that the hospital been close and Yunlan was returned to Shen Wei.
Mr Zhao strike the table with his fist, almost making a hole on it.
"Relax Mr. Zhao we will retrieve your son. For now let them enjoy one another for the last time said Lou as he have a few Trump card in his sleeves.

     In the garden Yunlan is feeling a lot better walking with Shen Wei on his side. As Shen Wei entwined his hand to Yunlan, "Yunlan what kind of wedding would you want? Yunlan suddenly stopped, as Shen fall in one knee and gave Yunlan a diamond ring in his finger. Yunlan was shocked, speechless and almost wants to cry. "Anything just to be with you!" He said. As he hugged Shen Wei with joy, while Shen Wei kissed him passionately.