I Caught You

In the afternoon as Yunlan wake up, Shen Wei was not at his side. As he saw a piece of paper beside him.
"Dear Yunlan,

     I have to leave for a while. We have an emergency meeting. I'll meet you before dinner.😉

                                       Your beloved,
                                        Shen Wei 💝

     Yunlan smile and kiss the paper.
As he put on a new clothes, he tucked the paper in his pocket. When he went to the kitchen to get something to eat. He was suprise butler Chu was waiting for him in the dining hall. "Sir lunch is serve, as he was about to sit, Da quing suddenly appeared out of no where. "So, tell me what happened?!" He ask while he eat a piece of meat. "Aren't you going home and we're is Yezun?'' Yunlan ask. "Shen Wei told me to guard you for a meantime, while Yezun have a piano lesson." As he ate  some sweet and sour fish. "So, what happened did he apologized to you while kissing?!" He tease him. "How did you know that?!" Yunlan was suprise. "Your shirt and pants looks different in the morning!" Yunlan suddenly cover Da quing's mouth. "Not so loud!" As he signal Da quing  butler Chu and the other servants are there. "Hey, do you want to ride a horse? We have many horse there!" Yunlan suggest. Da quing want to pop his eyes off. "Really?! Okey! Let's finish our lunch and ride a horse!" Shout Da quing.

     As they finished their lunch and about to leave butler Chu and the other guards suddenly walk with them. "Eh? Why are you all coming with us?'' Said Yunlan. Master Shen Wei told me to guard you sir! Yunlan and Da quing looked at each other.
Minute pass, Yunlan and Da quing racing their horse in the field followed by butler Chu and the other guards in their Jeep. "Hey! Yunlan! Race you to that curve! Said Da quing. As Yunlan nod. After they finished their riding, they cool off at the shade of a big tree. As they were resting. "I can't believe in a few days your gonna be married to Shen Wei!" As Da quing tease him. Making Yunlan blushed as he looked at the ring. "Wow did he gave  you that?! Your really lucky, if only your father approved of your relationship to him, your happiness is whole. Oops!" Da quing accidentally said. Making Yunlan think of his father. His the only relatives he have. His mother died when he was  young. Both his parents is an only child. That's why he have no Uncle's or Auntie's to call. In the wedding only Da quing, his co teachers and students are their. He have no relatives to call on too.  "Come on! Stop thinking about that you still have Shen Wei, Yezun and your fantastic best friend. As he cling his arms to Yunlan neck. Making him feel better. "Hey, how about we suprise Shen Wei in the office. Would you like that?!" Said Da quing. As Yunlan nod.

     As the meeting was over everybody went to lunch. Mr. Shen Wei our client is inviting you to lunch. Said Zhu Hong. "Tell them I'll be there. As Shen Wei and Zhu Hong went to the transparent elevator to meet with the client. While their elevator went down, Yunlan and Da quing elevator went up, still butler Chu is with them with the other body guards. He suddenly see them went down. "Hey it's that Shen Wei whose with him?!" Ask Yunlan to Chu. "It's his secretary Zhu. But as they looked again they have another companion. A beautiful woman. "Whose that?!  Yunlan ask again. As the lady cling to Shen Wei. And try to flirt with him. Butler Chu suddenly said, "Oh! He's ex fiancee I think?  He have many girlfriends before. But that one he almost married her. As Da quing shoved him with his arm. Butler Chu just realized his mistake. As soon the elevator open Yunlan dashed to the stairs to run after them. While in his tail is Da quing, butler Chu and the body guards. "Where did he get that energy, he ran fast! Said butler Chu. "His good at sports, but I'm the best in running !" Said Da quing as he jump from one floor to another just to catched up with Yunlan.  As Shen gone to their car and drive away.  Yunlan stop a taxi, luckily Da quing got in first. As the taxi followed the car of Shen Wei. "What's wrong with you?! It's only an ex fiancee?" Said Da quing. "Wait! We left butler Chu there!" But Yunlan ignored him. As the car of Shen Wei stop to a nearby five star hotel. The taxi also stop. As he see  Shen Wei hold the women hand so she would not trip on her high heels. And they entered  the hotel , his secretary is no where to be seen. "Only the two of them!" Shout Yunlan. As Yunlan run toward the hotel.  Da quing tried to run after him. But the taxi driver  grip his arm and said, "Hey! Pal! You still didn't pay!"

     As Shen Wei talking to his ex fiancee in the restaurant. Butler Chu called him. Yunlan on the other hand spying on them while using a newspaper, so he won't be notice. As the waiter came to him. "What's your order sir?" Yunlan just wave at him. "I'm waiting for somebody!" He lied. As the waiter left, he kept scanning on Shen Wei and his ex fiancee. The girl keep holding to Shen Wei's hand. Yunlan never notice his crumpling his news paper in anger. He never notice his father came with his friends. "Xinci! Isn't  that Yunlan. What's he doing there?" As Mr. Zhao pull his friends from the opposite side of Yunlan. "Be quiet! You two! As he said it to his two friend. As they watched the scene. As Shen Wei excuse himself to his exfiancee and walk right in front of the hiding crumpled newspaper Yunlan. "Well hello beloved! What are you doing here?" Ask Shen Wei. Yunlan suddenly stand, "Whose that woman?! Are you cheating on me!" Said Yunlan. As Shen Wei about to explain. "Shen Wei darling! What's seems to be the trouble?! His exfiancee said. "Darling?! Yunlan shout!" As he slap Shen Wei. Shen Wei and his exfiancee was shocked. As well his father and his friends. "I think Xinci it's the time you can get your son back. As Yunlan ran fast away from the shocked Shen Wei. When  Da quing about to enter the restaurant, a crying Yunlan past by him. "Hey! We're  you going?! As Da quing run after him.

     As Yunlan was running a car suddenly pull over at him. He was suprise it was his father. "Yunlan come here! He command. Yunlan shake his head,  as he step back at him and about to run, his body guards caught him. As they pushed the unwilling Yunlan inside the car and speed away leaving Da quing on the run. "Yunlan!" He called but he was too late.