Kiss And Make out

Yezun and Da quing notice that something happened between the two. Shen Wei trying not to laugh like crazy while eating, as he took a glance at the source of his happiness today. The love of his life Yunlan. Whose trying to calm himself, in erupting like a volcano. He can't believe his beloved Shen Wei had doodle his face, had peek on his body and the annoying homing device still cling into his legs. It's really not his day. As he want to shout in frustration. Making the other one laugh out loud.

     Yezun and  Da quing said to each other, "I think they becoming crazy because of the problems happening to them? Aaah!" As they nod together. "What's so funny?!" Yell Yunlan to Shen Wei. "You! You look so adorable when angry!" Laugh Shen Wei. Yunlan so mad he almost stick Shen Wei with a fork. But Shen Wei deflected it with his fork. As Yunlan and Shen Wei battle one another with each others fork. Da quing and Yezun almost drop their eating as they watch the two Gege fight each other. "When will the two stop fighting!" Said Da quing. "I can't eat properly.  Suddenly without warning Shen Wei pull and kissed Yunlan making the other drop his fork. As the two spectators, Yezun blushed with shocked and Da quing chocked on his coffee, on what Shen Wei did.

     As Yunlan shoved Shen Wei, "I hate you!" As he run crying like a kid with his homing device on his leg.*Beep! Beep!Beep!* "Gege! I think your getting to far on your joke to Gege! Apologize to him!" Yezun scolded Shen Wei. "Your right. Maybe I'm getting too far from this joke! Said Shen Wei. As he rushed toward Yunlan.

     Yunlan on the other hand lock himself up in his library. As he inspect if theirs no hidden door. He sulk himself in the corner of the room. Shen Wei knock on the door, Yunlan open up!" He shout. "No way! I don't want to see you again!" He replied. "Come on now beloved! Open the door, I want to apologized to you in person!" Shen Wei said. Yunlan didn't reply for his really mad at him. But suddenly Shen Wei kick the door. As the door fall, making Yunlan jump from his corner. "Whatta?!" He can't believe the ones he love, a shy  teenage boy, was now a stronger guy than him. As he was lift up like feather on his shoulder and took him back to their room.

     Yunlan was thrown back to their bed as Shen Wei locked the door.
"What do you think your doing?!" Said the fuming Yunlan. But then Shen Wei folded his long polo shirts arms and taken off a few buttons off his polo shirt revealing fair, soft tempting chest. Yunlan arch his brow forgetting Shen Wei is looking at him. Each button he takes off. Yunlan looked at it intensely, like waiting for the polo shirt to be taken off. He never knew his been silently looking at it, while  licking his dry lips. Shen Wei brought him to reality,  "Do you like what you see?" As he teased him. Yunlan blushed furiously and looked away. "What are talking about, I'm still mad at you?" Said Yunlan. But his shouting voice became a shakey one. As he was suprise, when Shen Wei envelopes him in his arms pressing his half expose body to his while nibbling his neck. "I'm really sorry for painting your face last night. Your so cute while sleeping like that." As he continue to kiss Yunlan's neck. Feeling his hot breath on him, Yunlan shiver, as he tried to recollect his anger that is melting piece by piece. As he about to say something he felt Shen Wei's hand under his shirt caressing his body. Yunlan can't help himself to close his eyes and feel the heat rising from him. As Shen Wei pinched his nipples, Yunlan  blushed as he open his mouth  to moan, Shen suddenly angle Yunlan's face using his other hand to attached his soft lips to Yunlan's plump one. Yunlan's anger dissolves as he taste Shen Wei's delicate lips upon him. While his tongue dances with him. He didn't notice his been cage by Shen Wei on the bed and took his shirt off, while kissing him continuously.  Yunlan on the other hand shed Shen Wei's polo shirt off while both his hands caressing Shen Wei's shoulder as Shen Wei press his warm body against his flushed one. Yunlan was drowning into the kiss that he didn't know that Shen Wei has taken off his lower clothes as he bore himself nakedness infront of Shen Wei's hungry eyes. As Shen break the kiss to breath, "I'm gonna make you scream my name!" He breathless say. As he descendent upon Yunlan's body kissing and nibbling every inch his way, making Yunlan moan and arched his body as he hold Shen Wei's hair trying to encourage it to get more contact on that delicious lips of him. He yelp a little as he he felt Shen Wei's hot lips lick his cock, as he suddenly swallow it whole making Yunlan moan in response. As Shen Wei sucking him dry. His head is been turning left and right feeling his about to burst, as he shout Shen Wei's name over and over. Until he explode in Shen Wei's mouth. Shen Wei swallowed all his seeds, as he licked his mouth, he took off  his trousers and briefs. As he put Yunlan's legs above his shoulder, he angle himself himself to Yunlan's hole. It was too late to know that Shen Wei enter him. As his body arched again to feel his inside being entered in and out as the rythm became fast.  As Shen Wei hit that sweet spot. Yunlan cried again his name, as he almost put a hole on the blancket while cluthching it. As Shen Wei burst inside of him, he called Yunlan's name. And laid his breathless body against Yunlan's flushed one. As he withdraw himself from him. He kissed the weary Yunlan for the last time. "Am I forgiven now?" He breathless said.
Yunlan looked puzzled, "Why?" Shen Wei just smile at him as he nuzzle himself to Yunlan while covering their sweaty and sticky bodies with a blanket.  As they both fell asleep. While the two spectators wait for them at the dinning table. "Hmmm..... What happened to them? They didn't come back?" Ask Yezun.  Maybe I should call them back?" But  as he about to stand. Da quing stop him. Just  eat your breakfast. Let them have their own fun there. Yezun looked  puzzled to him. While Da quing just shrug his shoulder as he continue to eat his breakfast.