If The Clothes Fit

Next day the well known fashion designer came with few assistant.
Shen Wei was force to stay at home. To welcome the known designer whose gonna make their wedding suite. "My name is Pier and you must be sir Shen Wei and....were's your other half?" Shen Wei smile, "Wait his coming his just late in waking up, many preparation if you know what I mean." Pier just nod as Yunlan came.

     As he introduced himself Pier looked him up to head to toe. "I can't believe sir Shen Wei is lucky to have a handsome groom like you. As they about to start, he clapped his hands. His assistant came running to give them photos of design of the clothes they gonna wear. Shen Wei is meticulous in pining the design to wear while Yunlan just nod to everything Shen Wei's like. He didn't care what kind of clothes to wear just he'll be married to Shen Wei it's fine with him. While Shen Wei is busy looking at the brochure, Yunlan on the other hand looked at Shen Wei dreamy face. It's like yesterday his just smiling at him everytime they meet, hiding the fact that he like him too. For if they knew, it might indanger Shen Wei, Da quing is the only one that knows it. As his day dream ended with a clapped heard. He suddenly been pulled away from Shen Wei to be fitted to the clothes to be wear.

     It's been half a day they doing it, changing clothes, getting the waistline, getting the right shoes, the hair, the motif of the wedding. As they change clothes, he will take a glimpse on Shen Wei's back as Pier would look at it in approval or not, if not he will shout at his assistant to change again the clothes. "Wait! Is he stripping Shen Wei infront of him?!" His instinct said. As he was about to step to the other room. He was pulled back by the assistant and an instant Pier was infront of him. He almost jump in suprise. As he check every inch of the clothes. "Nah! This button is too big over the collar, the color is not fit for him, make it to a dark one, etc..." As he almost twirl Yunlan and make him dizzy. As he heard, "Change the clothes!" The assistants suddenly strip him down of his suite and about to change the trouser. He suddenly make a stop sign, as all the people look at him including Pier. "Could you please leave before I change clothes, I'm uncomfortable with other people around." Pier pat him on the shoulder. "Darling! We are professional here we strip every model we have without any malice, but since you requested it we will oblige. As they gave him the clothes to wear to go back to Shen Wei's room.  "Wait! Are you doing it to Shen Wei too?" He ask. Pier smell something, "Don't be jealous little one we're not touching any private parts yet.'' As Pier tease Yunlan and making his assistants giggle. "Give me the suits he will wear! You can wait outside, do you mind?!" As he took the clothes that Shen Wei will wear and enter Shen Wei's room and lock it.

     Shen Wei was suprise. "What are you doing here, your supposed to be in the other room?" But Yunlan just gave him the other suit he'll be wearing. "Changed into this!" While he took off his jacket, "I'm not letting anyone touched him!" Yunlan said to himself. And forgetting his changing infront of Shen Wei. He only stop in taking off his trouser when he heard a whistle behind him. He quickly pull up the trouser back. As he look at Shen Wei's hungry eyes. "Stop looking at me! And change clothes already! They're waiting for us outside!" Shout Yunlan. "Let them wait, I paid for them to do that. You can continue now. As he took a chair and watch him. "Would you stop that! I can't change when your looking at me like that! As he tried to find something to cover himself up before changing. Shen Wei on the other hand is very amused on what Yunlan's doing. He can't suppress his laughing. As Yunlan toss a piece of clothes to him. "Stop looking!" As he find a dresser and gone behind it while changing, as he toss his clothes off.  While Shen Wei have already change his suit. As he find the suit that Yunlan must wear. He can't suppress his smile, as the red bit Yunlan trying to find the clothes he must wear. "Missing this?!" As he presented the clothes to him. Yunlan almost want to pop his eyes out. "Give me that Shen Wei!" But Shen Wei tease him. "Why not get it yourself?!" As he sit again at his chair, waiting for him to come out. Yunlan never been mortified like this. As he pushed the dresser with him so that Shen Wei can't see him naked. And  tried to get the suit from him, he almost fall. Luckily Shen Wei got him. "Got you!" He said.

     Outside, "What are they taking so long?" Ask one of the assistant. "Shen Wei stop! Stop touching me!" They heard. As one of the assistant want to help him. Pier stop him, "Don't waste your time it's lock. Just wait for them to come out. As he inspect the other clothes to wear. Minute pass Shen Wei is the first to appeared with a smile from ear to ear, while the red bit Yunlan on the other hand follow.
"Well let us see now!" As he inspect Shen Wei, "Well suited sir Shen Wei! I can't believe every clothes you  fit looks good on you!" As he made an approve sign.  He was shocked to Yunlan on the other hand. "What happened to the clothes it almost crumpled and why you so red?! Do you have allergies on the fabric?!" Ask Pier. As he called his assistant to get a new pair of suite. Yunlan tried to suppress his anger, as he glared to Shen Wei. Whose looking somewhere else. As he was pull again to change his clothes.

     As night came, Yezun came back from school, when he see Yunlan's head slumped on the table with Da quing on his side, as for Shen Wei is at the other side of the table smirking. "Gege?! What have you done again?" Shen Wei just shrug, "Nothing! Pier just came here for our clothes to wear." Yunlan suddenly burst out, "Liar! You really want to see me...!" As he looked into Yezun. "See you what?" He ask.
"I will not sleep in our bedroom today!" I'll be sleeping in Da quing's room!" As Yunlan storm toward it. "I'm not letting you do that?!" As Shen Wei tail after him. "What happened?"Yezun ask Da quing. "I don't know either?" As he shrug his shoulder.