I Need Him Back

In the car, as Yunlan face his father. His father notice the ring on his finger. As Mr. Zhao took a handkerchief and wipe Yunlan tears. Yunlan was suprise. "I never raise you just to cry for another man." But Yunlan cried more, as his father comfort him. "Do you want me to kill that guy?!" Mr. Zhao said.
Yunlan suddenly looked at him. "Father don't! I love him! I'll die if you kill him!" Said Yunlan. Mr. Zhao laugh. "I knew he'll be trouble the first time I saw him. The way he looked at you and you looked back at him. That's why I try separating you two. But it only cause you running away from me. And him causing trouble in my company just to have you back. How fate just roll even I tried to stop it." As he looked to Yunlan, he already sleeping because his tired. Xinci lend his shoulder to his son. As he see the homing device on his leg. "Hmph! If you really love my son, you'll come to me willingly. As he pat his son's head. "I have the upper hand now, you'll be bowing to me. He smirk.

     Minute pass, Shen Wei on the other hand went to the home of the Zhao. He was accompanied by Da quing, butler Chu and his other body guards. As he ring the doorbell. Mr. Zhao welcome him to his house. But only Shen Wei can enter.
"So, what brings you here?!"  Mr. Zhao Ask. Shen Wei tried to suppress his anger. "You know what I want." He said. As Mr. Zhao throw the homing device on his face. "My son is not a dog! Why did you gave him a collar!" He shout. "I don't have a choice, your taking him away from me!" As he shout back. Suddenly he pull a gun in his pocket as he pointed it to Shen Wei's head. "You know I can easily kill you on this spot? And about Lou I never tell him to get my son from you. I didn't know what your feud with each other back then?!" Shen Wei just glared at him."Are you willing to give your life to him?!" As Shen Wei nod. Then sign this paper, that your giving me all what you had?!" Shen Wei was shocked. "Are you gonna sign it or not?!" Shen Wei has no choice but to sign it. As Mr. Zhao pointed were Yunlan is, Shen Wei suddenly run toward the room. He was releif as seeing Yunlan sleeping figure. "Yunlan! Yunlan!" As he tried to wake him up. The moment Yunlan saw him, he embrace him tightly and kiss him. I thought I'll never see you again!" Yunlan cried in his arms. Shen Wei also cried with him. As Mr. Zhao entered they both stop to look at him. As he teared the paper that Shen Wei sign. "Go! Before I changed my mind!" As Yunlan hugged him. "I love you Father!" As he pull Shen Wei toward the exit.

     In the car, Yunlan blushed furiously while Shen Wei embrace him tightly and kissing his cheek several times. "Can we not do this we have company!" His referring to Da quing who tried looking away.
"Okey, but we gonna continue it in our room!" As he arched his brow. Yunlan's cheek become crimson red. "Your father really is scary! I can't believe he let you out alive." Said Da quing. "Can we invite him to our wedding!" Yunlan suddenly suggest. "What?!" Said Da quing "Sure anything for my better half!" Said Shen Wei. As he give him a peck on the lips.

     Upon seeing Yunlan, Yezun was happy and relief that he came back home whole. "Gege! You'll be sleeping to my room for a while with Da quing!" Said Yezun. "Eh?! Wait?!" As Shen Wei hold Yunlan arms. "His my fiance, why would he sleep in your bed?" The word fiance something Yunlan remember. "About fiancee? He suddenly turn to Shen Wei, that woman?! Who is she?! " Yunlan anger is rising. Is she your ex fiancee?!" Everybody become silent. "Well yes, she was supposed to be the client, but it turns out she want to talk about her returning  to me. But I declined and I have thank her for breaking up with me. If not I would never found you again." As he hold Yunlan hands rubbing it to ease the tension rising from him. "I won't be happy even though I married her, cause until now your the one who owns my heart. As he kissed his hands. Making Yunlan blushed. "But still he'll be sleeping in my room for a while Gege! You can have him all for yourself after the wedding! Said Yezun. "It's just one night and Da quing is with us!" As Shen Wei had no choice but to nod in reply.

     That night Yezun had a pajama party in his room. They have snacks while having a party in his room. At midnight as Shen Wei turn to the side of Yunlan, as he caress the empty space, he sigh. He already miss him. As he tip toe toward the room of Yezun. He was alert of smelling alcohol. As he take a peek. All of them are all wasted. Yezun embrace the half naked Yunlan while the Da quing snores while hugging Yunlan. Shen Wei got a little bit jealous, "No one hugged his Yunlan like that!" As he slowly lift Yunlan from the bed and walk toward their room.

     He laid the drunk Yunlan beside him. Yunlan automatically snuggle to him. Even though he smelled like alcohol. Shen Wei is satisfied that his beloved is embracing him than someone else. Until Yunlan done something he shouldn't do, as he roll away from Shen Wei. "Why it is so hot in here!" As he took off his remaining clothes. And throw it outside the bed. Giving Shen Wei a great view to see. Shen Wei can't help himself but to ravage a drunken Yunlan that night.

     The next morning, Yunlan woke up having a big head ache as well his whole body ache. He was suprise Shen Wei is at his side smiling brightly to him. "Yezun, why do you dress like Shen Wei?" But as he looked at him carefully. And scan the place. "Yes Yunlan, I'm Shen Wei."  Said Shen Wei. Yunlan suddenly sit up which making his head spin as he looked at himself. He was naked underneath the blanket and his body ache everywhere. As he blushed furiously, he looked at Shen Wei. "You didn't? Did you?!" Shen Wei smirk, "Your the one that came to my room and presented yourself to me, how can I resist." He lied while trying not to laugh. As Yunlan scream underneath the blanket.

     In the other room, as Yezun flutter his beautiful eyes and Da quing his, they were suprise they embracing one another. As they both shout, as Yezun shoved Da quing off his bed. *Thud* "Ouch! What you did that for?!" As Da quing rubbed his butt. Yezun blushed furiously, "Why did you hug me?!"
As Da quing stand up, "Your the one that embrace me?! Wait! Where's Yunlan anyway?"