My First Love Is You

It's already night when Yunlan wake, seeing his alone in the bedroom. "This is my chance!" As he tip toe towards the hall. "Yes! No one's around!"

     Yezun suddenly call him. "Gege! Where are you going?!" Suddenly Yunlan cover his mouth."Sorry about
that, can I borrow your car for a  while. I promise I'll give it back to you!" As Yezun gave his key to Yunlan. He suddenly sprint down stairs to the exit door. "Huh? Is this for real?! There's no guards around?
Yes!" As he drove Yezun's car back to his old dorm. "Whoa! We're did you get that car?!" Da quing his old friend from school looking amaze at the new car of Yezun. "That's my student car! So don't touched it or I'll forget your my friend!" Da quing just looked at him, "You can't do that I'm your only friend! So what happened to your date? Is he hot like your student?" Yunlan blink his eyes to him in frustration, "Why didn't you tell me his the brother of Shen Wei!"

     Da quing can't believe what's his hearing. As in Shen Wei, your first love?!" Suddenly Yunlan shut his mouth with his hands. "Don't shout it you idiot! Someone might hear you?!'' As Yunlan went to his room, he open his suitcase and closet. "I have to get out of here! Did you know the old man gave me to him for payment in our business!" Da quing can't believe it, "So, why are you running away from him. I thought you still love him in all this years! Your stupid to go!" As Da quing said. "Yes! You are stupid!" Said Shen Wei. They we're suprise to hear that  voice. As both Yunlan and Da quing looked at the doorway. Shen Wei stood there with his body guards.

     "Don't tell me! You heard everything?!" Yunlan said. "I can't believe I'm your first love as well?!" Shen Wei smiled back at him. "Your screw now!'' Da quing said to him.
As he tried to escape to the window but he forgot it has a metal french design on it. As the body guards of Shen Wei dragged him and his bag toward the car again, "Da quing! Help!" Yunlan shout. Da quing can only look as his friend been dragged to the car of Shen Wei and went off in a speed of light.

     "How did you know, where to find me?!" Shen Wei swing back and forth the key that Yezun gave," It has a homing device, in case it was carnapped by you?!" Yunlan want to disagree with it. " Excuse me! I just borrowed it from Yezun!" Yunlan explained. To Didi are you saying?!"Said Shen Wei.
"Okey! Fine! Didi!" Yunlan said as he cross his arms. As they arrive at the house of Shen Wei. He told the body guards and driver to leave as he close his car leaving him and Yunlan only. Yunlan suddenly felt nervous. "Why are they leaving us here?!" As Shen Wei's face get closer to him and caress his face. "We just need to talk about the contract, I don't want my brother hearing it there. I'll give you a chance since I'm your first love too." He tried not smile. With in a week or two if you still didn't love me, the contract will be void and you'll be free as a bird again. How's that?!" As he cage him. But you must promise to be sweet to me when Yezun is there, agree?" Yunlan almost swallow as Shen Wei almost near him ready to kissed him. Yunlan just nod and in an instant he let go of him. As he lead him back to the house.

     "Gege! You came back!" As Yezun hugged Yunlan. "Gege said you just need to get your things in your dorm. So did he help you up? Since he follow you?" Yunlan laugh,
"Sure your Gege is really a nice person!" As he pinched Shen Wei's cheeks really hard. "Wifey!" As Shen Wei grip Yunlan's waist toward him. "It hurt we're you pinched can you kiss it to make it go away. "What?!" Yunlan squeak. As they both looked at the innocent face of Yezun. Yunlan want to slap him really hard, but he made a promised. As he kissed both Shen Wei's cheeks. Suddenly Shen Wei kiss him back passionately. As both Yezun and Yunlan was suprise. As he broke the kiss. "Gege! Your really so sweet to brother in law!"  As he hugged the shocked Yunlan. Yezun said. "Sure his my first love remember?" Said Shen Wei. "Oh! My! god! Is he your ice prince back then?!" Said Yezun. As Shen Wei nod. "Your so lucky Gege!" As he shook Yunlan whose at the moment tried gathering his thoughts. "I can't believe you have taken advantage of me?!'' As he telepathically said it to Shen Wei. While Shen Wei just smirk. "I will let you know whose the ice prince you've been worshipping before!" As he done it again. While Yezun looked at them puzzle. "Why they looking like that as if they have a secret message or something. As they come back to reality, they both embrace each other as Yezun hugged them too. "We're just like a family again Gege!" Said Yezun. Yunlan looked at Shen Wei. "Well our parents got divorce in our early teens, since we don't want to be separated, we ran away from home. Luckily I got a job while going to  school. Since Yezun have a weak body he remain at our small dorm doing choirs. As I got rich and famous I made him return to school. So, that's our story!" As he smiled back to Yunlan.

     Yunlan never thought Shen Wei also have a harder life than him. "Maybe it's not so bad being a member of this family at all." As Yunlan said. As he thought everything is fine suddenly he felt someone touching his behind. "Whatta!" As he looked on who it is. It's Shen Wei's hand. If only looks can kill. He have shoot  many daggers on him. While Shen Wei smile innocently . "Damn you Dark Angel!" If only he could shout at him. Said Yunlan.