(2)지용

지용 = Jiyong

----- 

I'm getting married to a child.

I huffed at the thought, feeling frustrated at the things suddenly thrown at me. It didn't have to be that Yeoreum child. Why couldn't they just pick someone age appropriate for me? My parents and grandpa had been telling me that it had to be that Yeoreum child because of her good family status.

Yeoreum child's family owns a chicken farm and honestly because of that, I couldn't take her seriously. Her family ain't even rich so how is that gonna help me? I've met that country bumpkin and her attitude seriously clashes with mine. She talks back too and I hate that.

I closed my eyes and used my arm to cover off the light. It was until I heard my phone ding that I rose from my position. I opened my phone and saw that Kiko messaged me.

I opened it, feeling a rush I always felt when things are about Kiko

Kiko'90 : Heard you gettin' married today

My phone beeped again

Kiko'90 : To a child too. That's surprising

Me : Yeah...

Kiko'90 : Finally found the one huh?  

Me : You know this is for the company

Kiko'90 : I know...

I was typing when she texted me again

Kiko'90 : Congrats. I hope the best for you

I didn't reply to that. Instead, I turned my phone off and sighed. It was always confusing with her.

The door opened and the room that was once silent is now filled with the loud noise of Seungri talking

"YO! MY MAN!" Seungri greeted, high-fiving me on the way. He plopped down on the sofa next to me and said "Ya ready?" 

"No" 

"Well, you better be because it's time already!" With that, he stood up and dragged me off the couch

I felt dread fill me up again. I couldn't believe that this is actually happening. Me getting married...with a child too.

Well, damn my life.