(4)지용

A/N

Let's just pretend it's legal for a 14 year old to get married. But my aunt did so maybe it is somehow. But as far as I know, it's not but let's pretend for the sake of the story

- 3 months before the wedding -

"You need to get married Jiyong" My father said.

That would have been a much easier task if Kiko and I were still dating. But it has been a whole year now since we broke up. And the reason was because I wanted to get married but she didn't. Very lucky, I am.

"I don't have a girlfriend, Dad" I said, gulping down my tequila. 

"No, I mean we have a girl arranged to marry you" Dad said. I placed down the shot glass and raised my eyebrows at my father.

"Oh really?"

"Yes, really. And I want you to be mature. She is very young"

"How young?" I put more tequila to my shot glass and drank it.

"She's 14" 

I chocked on my drink and looked at my father as if he grew two heads. "Wh-what?"

Dad sighed and said "She's 14, Jiyong. Don't make me repeat that"

I shook my head. This has got to be a joke "Did you do cocaine?" 

"No. Jiyong, I am not kidding" My father said more seriously, leaning his arms on his knees. 

"Seriously?" I asked, turning serious.

"Yes. I'm dead serious"

I leaned back on my seat, trying to sink in the new information.

"14? But that's too young! She's underage! Isn't that illegal?" 

"I know. But it's actually legal" Dad says as he grabs a cigarette. He motioned me to give him the lighter and so I did.

"Does she know?" Dad nodded at my question "We told her earlier this afternoon"

"And I'm the last one to know?" I scoffed in disbelief "What if I don't want to get married? Especially to someone I don't even know and worse, a minor!" I argued and my father gave me a stern glare.

"You will, Jiyong"

"You can't make me" I said, standing up from my seat, ready to leave.

"You need to" Dad stood and went up to my face "Your grandfather doesn't have much time left and the only way for you to inherit this company is to marry that girl" He said sternly.

"Why don't you inherit the company? I don't want this anyway" I kicked the coffee table, challenging him by getting closer to his face.

"You!" Dad poked me hard on the chest "Will not destroy every effort me and your mother did for you to inherit this company. You! Will follow my orders. You! Will marry that girl, understand?" 

Before I could reply, he already walked away from me. But before he could exit my office, he turned to me and said "You need this Jiyong" With that, he shut the door behind him and I was left alone again.