Not What You Want

In this imagine you and Sweet Pea have been talking for about 3 months but are not officially dating yet.
_______________________
    Makeup Hair and Outfit

_______________________    Makeup Hair and Outfit

_______________________You were sitting down next to Sweet Pea and Reggie in the student lounge and everyone was talking

You were sitting down next to Sweet Pea and Reggie in the student lounge and everyone was talking. (Just imagine in this imagine that Reggie is not AS a big of an asshole). Reggie was talking to you about the upcoming basketball season and he was thinking about trying out. Sweet Pea was listening and he was jealous. "Well if it's something you really want to do then you should go for it Reg." He gave you a slight smile. "It's clear football gave you a little bit extra muscle." You said as you felt on his bicep. Sweet Pea was heated by now and he walked out with his fist balled up. You looked at him when he was getting up and saw his fist wear balled. You held up your finger "excuse me a moment Reg." You followed Sweet Pea out the door and called his name. The halls were empty cause it was kinda early in the morning. "Sweet Pea wait,what's wrong". He didn't answer he just kept walking. "Sweet Pea whats the matter." You said as you put your hand on his shoulder. He quickly turned around. "You really want to know my problem" he said angrily walking towards you. You didn't back up because you knew he was only angry and would never actually hurt you. "My problem is you flirting with Reggie right in front of me but what does it matter anyway,I'm not what you want." He said there last part quietly. You gasped,you slowly cupped his cheeks in your hands. "Sweet Pea your the only one I want,I don't want anyone else but you Sweets" His eyes sparkled. You kissed him passionately. "I'm in love with you Y/N." You were smiled brightly. "I'm in love with you too Sweets." You said against his lips. "Does that mean I can officially call you mine" he smiled. You giggled a bit. "Only if I can call you mine". He nodded his head yes. "I like the sound of that" he smiled and kissed you again.
           •The End•
_______________________
I know this is not that good and kinda unrealistic but o well🤷‍♀️🥰. Hope you enjoyed anyways.💘💘💘 Also i know this was kinda short so yea sorry for that.