Big Reputation

You and Sweet Pea were an unusual couple. No one really would have put you two together. You were the weird girl that dressed "weird" that no one talked to for fear of getting cursed out. Especially guys that tried to hit on you. Until one day the right guy hit on you and there was the spark. The spark that couldn't be shared with anyone else but the two of you. For fear of his reputation. Sweet Pea had to keep up his bad boy rep.
_________________________
      Outfit Hair and Makeup

_________________________      Outfit Hair and Makeup

_________________________The thing that sucked the most about you and Sweet Pea not being public about your relationship is not being able to go out in public and do things like go on dates at Pop's like a normal couple

The thing that sucked the most about you and Sweet Pea not being public about your relationship is not being able to go out in public and do things like go on dates at Pop's like a normal couple. You didn't really care if your relationship with Sweet Pea went public or not you didn't care what people thought about you. You were suddenly snapped back to reality by the sound of the bell ringing and slammed your locker shut walking to class.

       {Sweet Pea's POV}

We were at lunch when Fangs hit me in my arm. "You see that girl over there" he said pointing to y/n who was sitting in the corner as usual alone with a book in her hand. Her favorite of course, Milk and Honey. I don't know why she still reads it. She's read it well over 25 times. It took her forever to find the actual book anywhere and I know how much it meant to her. "What about her" I said crossing my arms. "I dare you" he held up a carton of milk "to go pour this right in her lap." I scoffed at him. "Why" Fangs showed a slight grin "A Serpent never shows cowardice." He said pushing the milk carton in front off me. I really really really didn't want to do it. I couldn't embarrass her. But he was right,a Serpent never shows cowardice and I have to keep up my rep. It was either do or die,so I was forced to choose. I picked up the milk carton as Fangs along with other Serpents watched intently with smirks on their faces as I walked up to her. She looked up at me confused and whispered "Sweet Pea what the hell are you doing" I couldn't say anything to her I just did it I poured the milk all over her even on her book soaking it. She looked at me with horror as she stood up furious.

{Your POV}

I was in lunch sitting down reading my favorite book of course when Sweet Pea came up to me with a carton of milk in his hand. "What the hell are you doing" I whispered to him. He didn't say anything and all of a sudden he poured the milk on me soaking my book. It took me 2 years to find an actual copy and I told him how much it meant to me. Tears stung my eyes as I angrily put it into my bag and I got up and I slapped him as hard as I could. It hurt like a bitch but he damn well deserved it even if he was my boyfriend. I stormed angrily out of the cafeteria and out of the front doors tears now falling.

{Sweet Pea's POV}

All of a sudden y/n got up and she slapped me. I will admit she slapped me like she was a grown man but without a doubt I deserved it. It definitely hurt but it hurt my heart worse. I could feel my face turning red as it stung. My heart longed for her as she ran out of the cafeteria. The bell rung for us to get to our next class but I ran after y/n. I ran out of the cafeteria and out the front doors and saw y/n speed walking away from the school I'm guessing back to her house. "Y/n please wait I'm so sorry."

   {Your POV}

You turned around and looked at Sweet Pea for a moment before you slapped him again but not that hard this time. "I deserved that" he said and I saw his face turn even more red. "How could you do that to me Sweet Pea how could you?" I barely managed to say as my voice cracked. "I'm sorry y/n,I couldn't ruin my reputation." You looked at him and walked closer to him and he started to back up. "Screw you and your reputation you can shove your reputation and this relationship." I said as I poked his chest angrily and turned around walking away. "What are you saying y/n..." He said and I could almost hear his voice crack a little. "I'm saying I'm done with you,with this whole game. This was never a relationship Sweet Pea it was just a game." He grabbed you by your arm and pulled you back towards him. "No y/n,our relationship isn't a game-" You cut him off "It isn't a game huh? Even though we sneak around and try not to get caught hanging out together? I don't care about a stupid reputation if you loved me like you say you do it wouldn't matter now would it,it wouldn't matter. You ruined my favorite book that took me 2 years to find. I told you just how much it meant to me and you ruined it without hesitation." A single tear fell from my eye. "Don't follow me Sweet Pea please don't follow me home,because we're done,it's over." I said as I got out of his grip and continued to walk down the sidewalk. I'm glad he didn't follow me because I probably would've ended up slapping him again and harder than the first time. Every part of my heart was telling me to run back to him and forgive him but my head told me the opposite. My head told me to let him go. That he wasn't worth the effort and this time,I had to go with my mind...

{Sweet Pea's POV}

I really fucked up this time. I lost the only good thing left in my life over a stupid reputation. The only person I've ever truly loved just walked out because of me. I was so scared to lose my big reputation. I lost her all over a reputation...
_________________________
How come in a lot of my imagines you always break up or argue or something terrible or tragic happens? I guess I'm just traumatized. Hopefully I'll think of happier ideas and I'll hopefully get the hang of being a writer also sorry for not updating for a whole week big oof! But thank you so much for 3k and if you've stuck around this long. I love you so much! Also sorry for all the POV switches.
📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤