Geeked

You are a geek,a dork,a nerd. This is what a typical outfit looks like for you.

 This is what a typical outfit looks like for you

You have a few friends. Betty,Veronica,Cheryl,Toni,and Josie. Other than then them that's it. You've always had a crush on Sweet Pea but was always so scared of getting rejected.
_______________________
You were sitting in the student lounge with your friends when Sweet Pea came and sat down next to Fangs. "So,since it's Friday,you have to do it now y/n" Josie said. You had made a promise to them that you would finally ask Sweet Pea out on Friday. "Why did I do this to myself" You said putting your face in your hands. "Come on y/n,you never know what could happen unless you just go for that shit." Toni said with a chuckle. Everyone agreed with her as the giggled a bit. "Ok" you said quietly. They all squealed as the basically pushed you off of the couch towards Sweet Pea. You went up to him and finally spoke. "Hey um Sweet Pea could i talk to you in private?" He looked a little confused. "Um..yea sure I guess" he said as he got up and followed you out into the hallway. "Um I was wondering if you would go on a date with me" you said looking down at your feet. He was creeped out but didn't want to hurt your feelings. Quick!Think of something you idiot,he said to himself. "I um I um im sorry y/n but I have a girlfriend." You looked a bit shocked and your face turned pink. "Oh" you walked away before the tears fell out. Sweet Pea let out a sigh of relief and walked back in the lounge. You had ran into the girls restroom. When Sweet Pea went back in the lounge Toni went up to him excitedly. "Sooo,what did you say?!" Sweet Pea was barely paying attention. "Say to what" he said kinda slowly completed focused on his phone. She made an annoyed face. "What did you say to y/n duh". He looked up at her. "I told her I had a girlfriend". Toni was really upset. "Sweet Pea! How could you lie to her like that! I know damn well you don't have a girlfriend! You would've at least told me!" Sweet Pea looked a little offended. "I don't have to tell you everything Topaz. You're not my mom" Toni let out a sigh. "We're did she go" "I think the girls bathroom" he said looking back down at his phone" She was fuming by now. "Come on girls lets go" she said ushering them to the girls restroom. You were crying so much you couldn't stop. "Why was I ever that stupid" you said as they walked in. Veronica leaned down towards you and sat down next to you. "Oh y/n baby it's ok you don't need him" she said putting her cheek on yours and rubbing your head. "You know what we could do?" Cheryl said and everyone turned towards her. "Tonight since it's Friday,lets give y/n a makeover" Toni's face lit up. "There is a party tonight at The Wrym! And you are going y/n!" Everyone agreed. "Are you sure about this?" You said timidly. "Yes girl he is going to be blown away when he sees you" Josie said. "Come on y/n,please" Betty pleaded you. "Fine,lets do this". Everyone cheered. After school everyone went and packed up their things to spend the night at Cheryl's. As soon as everyone got their they got you ready for the party.
Hair Makeup and your Outfit

Your hair and outfit are in this picture above (without the sunglasses 😂)_______________________You looked at yourself in the mirror

_______________________
You looked at yourself in the mirror. The girls were looking like they were trying to hold squeals in. "I look amazing!" They all let out the squeals. "I love you girls so much,thanks so much" You were about to cry. "No no no baby don't cry you'll ruin your makeup." Veronica said. You laughed a little and so did everyone else. Everyone finished getting ready and you all went to the Wrym. As soon as you walked inside. All eyes immediately went on you and you turned pink a bit. Betty gave your hand a slight squeeze to let you know it's ok. You gave her a nod and took a deep breath. You walked over to the bar with Toni. At the corner of your eye you saw Sweet Pea looking at you. You blushed a bit at the sight but continued to act as if you didn't see him. You and Toni talked for a few minutes before Sweet Pea came over. "Hey Toni who's your friend" Toni got up and walked away. She was still a little upset that he did that to you earlier. You laughed a bit "You seriously don't know who I am". He shook his head no. "Am I supposed to." You shook your head. "No not really but you I guess you need to. I'm y/n" you said holding out your hand. He was shocked. His face turned a bit white. You let out a little laugh and got up. You walked closer to him and whispered in his ear. "Bye Sweet Pea" and walked away. As you walked he still had the same shocked expression on his face. All the girls also watched you in shock as you went over to them. "Girl you did not" Cheryl said. "I did" you said excitedly. "That's right y/n,give him a run for his money." Betty said. You let out a little laugh before Sweet Pea came back over. All the girls left you two alone as they saw him walk towards you. "I'm sorry I did that to you earlier today" he said looking down at his feet. "It's ok Sweet Pea" you said with a little giggle. "I was wondering if I could take you on a date". You had a little smirk on your face. "I'm sorry Sweet Pea. I really wish I could accept your offer but see the thing is I have a boyfriend,um yes that's it I have a boyfriend" you basically imitated what he said to you earlier. You sipped on your drink as you walked away once again. "Damn" he said to himself as you walked away. Finally when you were about to leave Sweet Pea came up to you again. "Please y/n" he basically pleaded. "Just give me one chance,that's all I ask one date one chance" You grinned a bit. "Aw you're so cute when you beg". You thought for a moment. "Alright I'll give you a chance meet me tomorrow night,7,at Pops. If you are even a minute late that means you blew your chance." "You won't regret it" he gave you a wink and you playfully rolled your eyes. You walked out of the bar and meet up with your friends and drive back to Cheryl's house. You told them everything that happened. Finally everyone fell asleep. You feel asleep thinking about Sweet Pea. Sweet Pea fell asleep thinking about you...
_______________________
I know the ending is trash. Thanks so much for 24 reads! I really appreciate it!🥰♥️