My Fault Part 2

I never explained what happened and why it was your fault and @kushxvibes requested this so here it is hope you enjoy!😊
_______________________
As you let your tears sink into his shirt,you felt everything around you fade away. He was your home. He was,is,and always will be. "I'm so sorry Sweet Pea" you said in between sobs.
*Flashback*
"I know you are Sweet Pea! I know you're cheating on me with her." You're talking about Katherine,the girl he is with now. He was never cheating on you during your relationship. "How in the hell could you say that y/n! I love you with every piece of my heart that I have!" "No Sweet Pea you don't love me,don't lie to yourself, you're a liar and I hate you! I never want to see you again!" His heart shattered. Like someone had taken his heart and cut it up and stomped on it. "How could you say that y/n" his voice cracking. "I hate you Sweet Pea! You heard exactly what I said! Now get the hell out!" You were furious. He had tears streaming down his face. "No,y/n,baby no,I love you. I don't want anyone else but you. I would never hurt you." He said as he walked closer but you walked back from him. It looked like he wanted to say more but it was like he couldn't. " GET OUT SWEET PEA GET THE HELL OUT I HATE YOU!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. He finally spoke again his face angry but tears still streaming down,"Fine you want me to leave,then I'll leave and never come back". He slammed the door a hard as he stormed out. You thought for a couple minutes and then realized what you had down and you broke down and cried. You cried until no more tears would come. You cried until your head felt like someone was hitting you with a hammer. You cried until you couldn't breath. You cried until your heart felt empty,emotionless,tired...
_______________________
You were suddenly brought back to reality when Sweet Pea called your name. "Y/n,baby it's ok" he said hugging you tightly to his chest as you dried up your tears. You wanted to push him away but you couldn't,because no matter how hard you tried you'd just pull yourself right back to him. He's the only one for you,but you let him slip away because you were so naïve. You let those past thoughts get ahold of you and ruin the best thing that's every happened to you,and you've hated yourself ever since that night. "No Sweet Pea please just let me go before I do something stupid" you said as you shook your head trying to get away from him. "Y/n,baby,just talk to me." His voice soothing and calm like the ocean. And suddenly something just broke inside you. Something that you couldn't hold in anymore. Something that was telling you to do,so you did. You kissed him,and he kissed you back. This was the most passionate kiss you two have ever shared. But then you suddenly pulled away and covered your mouth as you gasped. "I'm sorry,I'm so sorry Sweet Pea I didn't mean to it was an accident I swear I didn't mean to it ju-". He suddenly cut you off my kissing you again as he put his hands and your face. You didn't pull away for a while but you were suddenly snatched away by your hair. You fell to the ground and hit your head in on your motorcycle. You grabbed your head as you flinched in pain. "I've been threw worse" you said internally. "What the hell do you think you're doing with my boyfriend Serpent slut!" Katherine said as she stepped in front of you. Sweet Pea quickly helped you up. "What the hell is wrong with you Katherine." He made sure you weren't hurt. Toni came running down the stairs. She saw everything that had just happened and was so pissed off at that moment. She went straight up to Katherine and punched her straight in the nose,which turned into Katherine running back into school crying and Toni laughing as she shook out her hand. "Are you ok y/n" Toni said putting her hand on your shoulder. You nodded your head slowly. "Yea I'm good" You said. Sweet Pea pulled you into another hug. "Sweets,just know that I didn't mean anything I said to you that night. I love you I don't hate you. I know you didn't cheat on me with Katherine and I realize that now. I was so naïve about what happened a long time ago. Please Sweet Pea...take me back." You said as you started to cry again. "Please..." you said softly in between your crying. He made you look up at him,but again you couldn't meet his eyes. "Baby,please look at me". You finally met his gaze as you wiped away another tear. "I love you,so much,more than words could ever describes,but you hurt me badly." He said as if he was holding in tears and so were you. "But I love you and that's all that matters." He said as he pulled you close to his chest into a hug and you two finally releasing your tears. "I love you too Sweet Pea" and he kissed you. "Come on,lets go home" he said as he pulled you into one last kiss...
_______________________
I wasn't sure how to end this buuut here it is?😂Hopefully you enjoyed this. Also thank you all so much for 110 reads like that's freakin amazing!♥️🥰♥️🥰♥️🥰♥️🥰♥️🥰♥️🥰♥️