This

This imagine is dedicated to joel_mi_amor just because I'm going to miss her imagines so I thought I'd dedicate one to her. Also if you don't already read any of her work...what are you doing with your life lmao jk but for real go check out her works.
❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤
__________________________ You went to school on the Northside and lived mostly in the Southside. "How does that work" you may ask. Well when your mother and father got a divorce your father went to go live on the Southside with the Serpents. Your mom is apart of the Serpents but wanted to get away from them just like Alice Cooper. So this technically makes you a Serpent by blood and the fact that you did the Serpent dance even though your mother was furious,especially after she found out you got the tattoo. You usually stayed with your mom on Monday and Tuesday nights and with your dad the rest of the time.
Outfit Hair and Makeup

 __________________________Outfit Hair and Makeup

__________________________It was currently Monday morning and you Betty and Archie we're walking to school

It was currently Monday morning and you Betty and Archie we're walking to school. "It's so cold out here,I knew I should have brought a bigger jacket." Archie said rubbing his hands on his shoulders. "We told you it was going to snow and it was going to be at the most 20 degrees." Betty said laughing a little at Archie. "But of course" you started, "Archie Andrews doesn't take no for an answer." You said jokingly. They both laughed as the three of you arrived at school. You went to your locker shoving your jacket in there and getting your textbooks then walking to the lounge to meet Veronica,Betty,and Archie. You went and sat down next to Betty as the intercom came on,causing you all to look up. "Attention students of Riverdale High,this is your principal speaking. Emails have been sent to your parents,but effective immediately,Southside High school is shut down. Students will transfer to other schools in the district,including this one." Everyone looked at each other,worried. Kevin mouthing "Oh my god" to Betty. Principal Weatherbee continued to speak as you couldn't hear the rest over everyone's talking. "Wait what does that,what does that mean?" Archie said. "It means Jugheads coming back." Betty said. "Betty are you ready for that?" Kevin asked. "Of course." Betty said quickly. "We're fine."
All of your friends at Southside High didn't know that you went to Riverdale High because you told them you were homeschooled and you were always afraid of what they would think of they found out you went to Riverdale High,if they found out you were somewhat of a Northsider. Jughead was the only one who knew about you going to Riverdale High. You started freaking out but tried not to show it. "I um I'll be right back" you said to them. "I'll catch up with you guys later." You quickly gathered all of your things leaving the lounge leaving the rest with confused looks on their faces. You quickly ran to the restroom splashing your face with cold water calming yourself down. "You don't have to freak out about this y/n,this will all work itself out and it'll be fine." You said to yourself. You took a few deep breaths and hurried to your first class of the day. Letting the day continue to drag on...
__________________________
•After school• Sweet Pea's POV